🍁09🍁

Sangyeon's brain was running wild. His protective instinct told him not to. But Changmin is his friend afterall. No harm right? But what the hell is going on? Weren't they on bad terms?

"Thanks." Soyeon mumbled and walked up before Sangyeon could say anything else.

Sangyeon shrugged it off and went to wash up while Soyeon was in deep thoughts as she stared at an empty chat with the newly added contact.

Changmin scoffed when his 1 was gone, in another words Soyeon had already read the message

Changmin scoffed when his 1 was gone, in another words Soyeon had already read the message. I'm just getting you out of burden cause you're Sangyeon's sister afterall.

Meanwhile, Soyeon went back to sleep after dumping her phone under her pillow. She was clearly uncomfortable and not used to people meddling in her business. She was so used to being alone that she did not know how to react when Changmin helped her here and there.

I'm sorry if you were shocked by my loud heartbeat
Look at me with those eyes from the dream

As Changmin texted, he left Soyeon unbothered for the rest of the week. Though deep inside he was worrying if Yunho would come disturbing but somehow there was no news about him. Probably still embarrassed after getting rejected harshly by Soyeon in front of everyone.

Weekends came by and as per usual, The Boyz came to visit Sangyeon despite knowing the fact that Soyeon is living under the same roof.

Soyeon literally rolled her eyes the moment she heard noises as she was getting ready to go out. She walked down the stairs and ignored every single soul to the front door.

Sangyeon on the other hand was frowning. Not because Soyeon didn't talk to him but cause of the no interaction between Soyeon and Changmin.

"Changmin, come with me for a minute." Sangyeon called out to him who was using his phone at the sofa.

Changmin was confused as he followed Sangyeon from behind.

Sangyeon led Changmin to his wardrobe room and closed the door. "What's going on between you and Soyeon?" He asked.

"Nothing?" Changmin replied.

Sangyeon was in disbelief. "Why would she ask me for your number then?"

"Ahhh..." Changmin nodded to himself. "It was about our class tee for sports day." He explained.

"That's it?" Sangyeon questioned once again.

Changmin hummed in response. "That's it."

Sangyeon raised an eyebrow, still doubting. "Fine, I was about to give you a task if you're close to her but I guess not." He mumbled but clear enough for Changmin to catch.

"Mission impossible?" Changmin asked with a tint of excitement.

Sangyeon laughed. "Just keep a lookout. Especially Ateez."

"Aye, that's no big deal~" Changmin smiled, showing his dimple.

Sangyeon returned his crescent eyes and patted Changmin's back before leaving the room.

Right, I'm only worried cause she's Sangyeon's twin. That's all. And I shouldn't like her. Yes, I'm not supposed to. Stay in your lane, Changmin-ah.

🐿️You can't seem to find it🐿️