One-Shot

Sonic the Hedgehog was pissed and everyone knew why. He'd caught Amy cheating on him!! And no one wanted to kill her as badly as Shadow did right now. He loved Sonic more than anything and to have that little pink b*tch break his heart was getting on his last nerves! Sonic knew that Shadow liked him, and he liked him back, but he was unsure at the time about the agreeing to the relationship, questioning if he was truly gay. So to solve the problem, Sonic started dating Amy. He had asked Shadow to give him some time to think about it and of course Shadow agreed, even though he didn't like it one bit.

Sonic guessed having Amy as a girlfriend was alright, but she was just too loud and clingy. Only to find out, after two months into their relationship, Amy had went behind his back and cheated on him!! Sonic was in a way relieved, but he was too mad to admit it. No one breaks Sonic the Hedgehog's heart!!

So, Shadow managed to get his crush to go to Club Rouge with him to get it off his mind.

"How are you boys doing?" Rouge asked, hands on her hips as always, smiling when she saw Sonic and Shadow together.

"Sonic needs to get Amy off his mind," Shadow mumbled as he and Sonic took a seat at the bar.

"Yeah, and the only problem is that she doesn't know I've found out!!" he pouted.

"Dude, are you sure it just wasn't her brother or something?" Knuckles asked, as he wiped out a couple of shot glasses with a towel. He happily worked as Rouge's bartender in his spare time away from the M.E.

"Knux, what guy french kisses his own sister?" Sonic deadpanned. The echidna just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, what other way to express your feelings than through a song?" the white bat suggested.

Sonic scoffed, "Are you serious?"

"Oh, I'm dead serious, hun," she winked. "Tonight's karaoke night. I've already told the others what happened and they feel for you. So I invited them all to come here and cheer you up!!"

"Really?"

"Surprise," Shadow chuckled.

Sonic blinked at Shadow and couldn't help but smile, shaking his head. "You always know how to make me feel better don't ya, faker?"

"It's what I do best," he smirked as he winked at his blue look-alike, making Sonic blush. All Rouge could do was giggle at Sonic's expression. Those two just looked so CUTE together!!! Knuckles merely rolled his eyes.

"So, what will it be boys?" Rouge asked as she put two glasses in front of them. "Drinks are on the house."

"Thanks, Rouge, but I'm not in the mood for drinking," Sonic smiled.

"Oh, come on, why not?" the purple-winged club owner asked, faking a pout.

"It'll make you feel better, Sonikuu," Shadow smiled, touching his hand. Sonic's eyes grew wide and he blushed even more. And Rouge the Bat was about to have a friggin' fangirl-fit!!!

"Alright, I..I guess one wouldn't hurt," Sonic sheepishly said. Maybe dating Shadow wouldn't be such a bad idea, after all.

*After all his friends arrived and three glasses of Patron later*

"Aaahhh...I feel a whole lot better, guys," Sonic sighed, resting his elbows on the counter, his back to the bar.

"Good, cuz your limit is 3 glasses anyway," Scourge snickered, as he and Fiona sipped on their Muscatos. All Sonic did was smirk and give his emerald copy the bird. It was true, but he wasn't the least bit tipsy.

"I never have liked Amy," said Manic as he and Sonia sat at a table together, enjoying their Hurricanes.

"Yeah, me neither," Silver and Blaze agreed; all, including a 19-year old Tails and Cream, were seated near the bar and close to their hedgehog friends. (Don't worry, Rouge only gave them strawberry lemonade, lol)

"So, ya ready to sing, Blue?" Rouge asked, batting her long eyelashes.

"Yeah, I guess so," Sonic chuckled, as he stood and stretched, unknowingly giving Shadow some pretty good eye candy. All the others did was snicker when they saw the ebony furred male snatch up napkins for his nosebleed.

"So, what did you have in mind for a song?" Fiona asked.

"Don't worry," he grinned mischievously as he pulled out his phone from his quills, "you'll find out soon enough. But first, I've got to call my beloved girlfriend and tell her the good news."

Shadow blinked, for it felt like his heartstrings were being played with. But when Sonic looked at him over his shoulder, he saw that smirk that could only mean one thing.

Sonic was up to no good.

*RRRIIINNNGGG*

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ames, it's me."

"Oh, uh...hi, Sonikuu. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Hey, listen, I'm at Club Rouge with the guys and I want you to come down here. I have a surprise for you," he smirked, mouthing to the guys to shut Manic up with all his snickering.

"Really?" he could hear her voice light up.

"Yeah, it's gonna be something that you'll never forget," he smiled wickedly.

"Alright, I'll be down there in ten minutes!!!" she squealed with joy, hanging up the phone.

Sonic could only chuckle as he thought, 'Oh, this is gonna be good.'

"Shadz, I need your help," Sonic asked, turning to his ebony counterpart.

"I'm listening," he raised a brow, crossing his arms.

"Can you do the voice of Timbaland?" he asked.

Shadow's expression remained blank for a moment before saying, "I'm the Ultimate Lifeform, Sonic. I was designed to do practically anything. Changing my tone of voice isn't a hassle, so why do you ask?"

"Because, I want you to..." Sonic whispered the rest in his ear. At first Shadow's eyes grew wide, but they quickly turned into an evil smirk as Sonic continued.

"Deal," he chuckled, shaking the blue blur's hand.

"Manic."

Said male froze, having been caught off guard trying to sneak some of Sonia's Hurricane with a straw while the girl wasn't looking. She turned just in time and snatched away her beverage, bopping her brother on the head with the now empty glass.

"What," he groaned, rubbing the sore spot.

"Ya wanna help me sing?" he asked.

"Hell, no!!" he shouted. "Why the heck would I wanna - - "

"I'll give you fifty bucks."

"Deal."

"So, what are we singing, oh Wise One?" the messy-quilled male asked, coming to stand beside Shadow and his brother as he crossed his arms as well.

Sonic whispered it in their ears and asked, "Have you ever heard of it?"

"Yeah," both replied, with Shadow smirking like crazy. This was gonna be PERFECT!!!

"So, I'm doing Big Sean, right?" Manic asked. Sonic nodded.

"She said she'll be here in 10 minutes, Rouge," cobalt called out as he and the others left to go backstage. "Make sure she gets a front row seat!"

"Will do!" she smirked. And judging from the looks on their faces, it seemed like everyone was going to enjoy this.

Sure enough, Amy arrived 10 minutes later. She even went so far as to doing her hair and wearing a new dress. Sonia, Blaze, and Fiona all made gagging faces behind her back.

"So, where's my Sonikuu??" the pink hurricane asked with excitement.

"He's in the back," Knuckles replied and pulled a chair from a vacant table, motioning for her to sit.

"Shadow and Manic are helping him and he wanted ya to have a front row seat for this," Scourge smirked as he and the others got closer to the stage. It was a full house now, because who doesn't want to hear Sonic the Hedgehog sing!?!?

Once everyone was situated and grew quiet Shadow got into position backstage, all three males wearing a black leather jacket with microphones in hand.

He sighed as he grumbled to Sonic, "I better get something in return for this."

"Don't worry, Shadz, I got your back," the blue blur snickered.

"Hmph," was his only answer.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uviiXDqWRFk) <----Ya may have to open up another tab to follow along btw...

Amy sat impatiently with sheer excitement, looking over at a TV screen that said, "Chris Brown: Paper Scissors Rock." She raised a brow in confusion but the dimming lights and the women cheering caught her attention. She could make out a silhouette behind the curtain, but it didn't look like her boyfriend. It looked like...Shadow?

*Music begins*

[Shadow unwillingly sings to Amy]
Baby girl I think we need to sit and talk, talk, talk
Playing with my money, paper, scissors, rock, rock, rock
Blowing up my heart then stick a pen and pop pop pop
Either you stupid, don't know what you got got got
I could be wrong, you could right
You probably be alone, I probably not
Well listen girl, you acting like an idiot
Really try to love you but it's getting hard, hard, hard

[Amy blinks as Sonic steps from behind the curtain and fangirls scream]
Is you crazy, did you lose it
Are you stupid, are you foolish
Girl, I'm the only one like me on the planet
It don't take rocket science to understand it
You paper, scissors, rock my World
Girl am I the one you playin?
You paper, scissors, rock my heart and throw it all away
You throw it away, throw it away, th-th-throw it away throw it away
Paper, scissors, rock my heart and throw it all away

[Shadow now smiling at Amy's expression]
Well I can take you back to the spot you was bought bought bought
Make 'em return my paper, scissors, rock, rock, rock
Maybe you can think about the s*** and stop, stop, stop
Climb up on this boat and show me how you drop, drop, drop

I could be wrong, you could right
You probably be alone, I probably not
Well listen girl, you acting like an idiot
Really try to love you but its getting hard, hard, hard

[Sonic frowns, angrily pointing down at the shocked pink female]
Is you crazy, did you lose it
Are you stupid, are you foolish
Girl, I'm the only one like me on the planet
It don't take rocket science to understand it
You paper, scissors, rock my World
Girl am I the one you playin?
You paper, scissors, rock my heart and throw it all away
You throw it away, throw it away, th-th-throw it away throw it away
Paper, scissors, rock my heart and throw it all away

[Manic hops onto the stage]
Okay now woah there, woah there, is you noodle
Cock-a-doodle
Are you crazy, crazy, crazy b****
Did you knock a couple screws loose?
I know what time it is, only cause you (cuckoo)
I got b****** jumping for me like a bouquet by the bookoo
Are you tryna leave, are you trippin, tie ya shoe lace
You's a dime b****, cause you two-faced
And you gave me heads and tails
Throw it at me baby, I be the wishing well
For real though, I know our s*** not perfect
We connected in our space where our love's written in cursive
Put that rock up on your finger
Paper in your hands
But you can't cut me out
B**** this ain't no game

[Sonic grins wickedly and crouches down in front of an embarrassed Amy]
Is you crazy, did you lose it
Are you stupid, are you foolish
Girl, I'm the only one like me on the planet
It don't take rocket science to understand it
You paper, scissors, rock my World
Girl am I the one you playin?
You paper, scissors, rock my heart and throw it all away
You throw it away, throw it away, th-th-throw it away
throw it away
Paper, scissors, rock my heart and throw it all away

The crowd went wild, cheering because the song was totally awesome!! Everyone except Amy, that is. She just sat there, mouth partially open with wide eyes, tears threatening to fall. As he leaned on Shadow's shoulder Sonic looked down at her and gave her a smile and a wink. The pink brat shot up from her seat and ran out the club, crying her eyes out. It only made the people cheer louder. They would never see her again.

"Feeling better?" Shadow asked, laughing right along with the audience and his cobalt copy.

"Let's find out," Sonic smirked, grabbing Shadow by the jacket and pulling him into a complete lip lock. Shadow's eyes grew wide and everyone in the room gasped. The room instantly became silent for a like total of five seconds before everyone in the club went ballistic as Shadow closed his eyes and kissed back. (Apparently, Rouge wasn't the only yaoi fan around there XD)

Sonic and Shadow broke off this kiss to breathe, both males locked in each other's eyes, blushing as everyone cheered on the new couple.

"We should do this more often," Sonic laughed.

Shadow chuckled,"I couldn't agree more."