We say goodbye to you😭

*"At the funeral" of a Kid Danger*.
The guys were standing around the table, saying goodbye to each other.
- Thank you for everything, Ray, - Henry said, looking at Jasper and Charlotte.
- Oh, and all of you, my favorite team, - Ray put his arm around Piper, it's amazing, she's not even estranged from him.
- Schwoz, you have taught me everything you know, and I am grateful to you, -  Charlotte said with tears in her eyes.
- I'm sure you'll need my knowledge, Charlotte Page.
- By the way, if be Charlotte didn't know I was hiding something, I don't think we'd be standing here right now. - Henry went to Charlotte - You changed me for the better when you joined our team, - the words brought tears to the eyes of the entire team, and Charlotte put her hands on Henry's face and kissed him.
- Okay, okay, get away from yourself for a second, now I want to say, - Jasper began. - Ray, Schwoz, thank you for everything, our life wouldn't seem so cool without you two.
- We had fights, funny moments, but we managed not to go mad...I don't want to say goodbye. - Piper started crying very hard, Ray huged her, to calm down.
- I'll see you again, won't I? - Ray asks, and everyone smiles.
- Sure, man, - Henry said.
- You're not sidekick, Henry, you hero, - Ray said, as the entire team clung to the group's embrace.
It was hard for them to say goodbye, but all good things must come to an end and they knew it.
At the airport, they also said goodbye.
Piper was leaving on her own, and the three of them:Charlotte, Henry, and Jasper - were leaving to save the city.
- Promise that you will call? - Piper's mom asked.
- I promise mom, I love you and dad too. Bye! - Piper said, and she waved to everyone and left without looking back.
- Now you, my son, - father and mother hugged their son as tightly as they could.
- I, too, promise that d call, - said Henry, parents said goodbye with him, the next turn was Ray.
- We've been through a lot, Kid Danger, and you always will be,- Ray said, and Charlotte decided at that moment to take Henry's hand, which she did.
- Goodbye, see you later, - Ray and Shwoz left, as well as parents Hart.
- We have a long road to Dystopia ahead of us, my hero, - Charlotte said, holding her boyfriend's hand tightly.
- This is the beginning of our story, my best friends, - Jasper said, they smiling. The trio boarded the plane and looked at Swelview.

Author:
That's all, I think that's what that scene should have looked like, don't you think? Write in the comments:)
I love everyone 💜 💜