Chapter 8

"What?" Bakugo snapped into his phone. As he sat upstairs in the bathroom trying to tame Cami's bed head.

"Everyone is out front waiting for entrance dude." Kirishima replied through the phone.

"You guys already past the gate?" Bakugo questioned as he sprated Cami's wavy hair with a spray bottle.

"Yeah, we're at the door." He replied.

"Hang up and ring the door bell." Bakugo ordered towards his best friend.

"Okay?" Kirishima questioned in confusion as he hung up the phone. A second later, the doorbell rang throughout the house and a picture popped up on Bakugo's phone. The blonde glanced at the pictures as he ran a brush through Cami's hair. He quickly hit the green button, unlocking the front door and allowing the group to enter the house.

"Okay Cami, all done." Bakugo said as he set the brush back down on the kitchen sink.

"No buns?" Cami questioned sadly since that was her favorite style.

"Not today, we might go in the pool later." He said as he walked out the bathroom. He quickly poked his head in Owen's room and in the girls room to make sure they weren't crying before he went to Ali's room. "Everyone is here." He said with a smile. Ali quickly put her tools down and ran out the door with excitement.

"Damn kids." Bakugo groaned as he slowly made his way down the stairs towards the rest of his old class from UA. He was feeling extremely nervous as he descended down stairs. Nobody really knew who he was anyway. He wasn't the same hot head that everybody once knew. Sure, he still had a temper and a nasty attitude sometimes, but he was a lot more patient, understanding and soft since he had kids.

"Wait, Bakugo?" Tsu questioned from the front of the group. His red eyes scanned the sea of people before he found Kirishima.

"What's the story?" He snapped towards the red head.

"You guys are only here until next weekend for a reunion." Kirishima replied with a wide smile. "Relax dude, you know us!"

"Other than the twenty something kids running around." Uraraka replied with a nervous smile. Bakugo grew confused when he scanned the room and didn't see any kids.

"Ali and Cami collected them already and took them outside." Uraraka explained as if she could read his mind.

"Hey Kat?" Renee questioned as she entered the room with a baby monitor that was echoing the sound of crying through the house. "Izu needs help with the kids outside. I'm going to grab Owen!" She yelled as she ran up the stairs.

"Kat?" Mineta snickered as he attempted to hold in his laugh.

"Shut up you stupid fucking grape!" Bakugo yelled causing laughs to escape everyone's mouths.

"You haven't changed at all, have you?" Tokoyami said with a sigh.

"He has, Mineta just always brings out the worst in everyone." Jiro said with a small laugh.

"Come on idiots!" Bakugo groaned as he quickly turned away from everyone to head out back.

"When Kirishima informed us of the case and the American agency has come to help, we were never expecting it to be you." Tsu said aloud as the group moved through the house.

"Life's crazy." Bakugo replied with a shrug as they stepped out back. The yard was filled with kids of all ages running around playing while music was pumping through the speakers. Bakugo immediately spotted Ali and Kieran on the swing set.

"So wait, is Ali your daughter?" Hagakure asked in confusion. It was hard to imagine the Bakugo they knew with any sort of kids.

"Yes." The blonde replied with a soft smile as he watched his beautiful daughter swing back and forth with her red headed friend.