number thirteen.

Hey! I just wanted to let you know I changed Rose's actress, it's in the chapter named "characters."
I just really love her and I think she's beautiful and fits what I picture myself Rose to look like.

Rose woke up, all alone in an unfamiliar room, an unfamiliar bed and unfamiliar clothes.
She took a long glance around her, trying to process and put her mind into what the hell happened and where is she.

Then suddenly it hit her.

Bruised arms.. blue and white gown.. only one window and clean, white area...

A hospital?!

She adjusted herself a little so she could sit on her bed, and started to think about what happened.

There was a fire.. a fire she set. Why would she do that?

Oh, right. Yeah. Dominic hates her.

Wait, how the hell did she even get in the hospital?

While she kept drowning herself inside her thoughts, a nurse opened her door and came in with a too forced up smile and tired eyes.

"Hello Rose Campbell!" She smiled calmly at her. "I see you woke up. Can I get something to you? Maybe someone? There's this boy who wai-"

"No, thanks. I don't need anything." Rose cut her and kicked the nurse out of her room.

She knew Dominic was outside but she just didn't want to see him. She knew she'll get hurt again. Why was he here anyways? Letting her thoughts taking over, she suddenly noticed some loud yells.

"Let me see her. Now. This is not a question." She overheard his voice coming out of her hospital room. He was being cut off by a couple of nurses.

"I'm sorry mister, we respect our clients' privacy and she said she didn't want to see anyone. So as long you're not a family member we can't have you in." She heard the high, feminine voice of the nurse she had in her room couple of minutes before.

Then suddenly she heard yelling, loud yelling and a little scream. She heard fast and loud steps coming directly to her room..

And he bursted in.

"Rose! Oh my god, please Rose, how are you feeling?? Are you okay? Please, talk to me." Dominic leaned next to her bed, begging her to notice him.

"No, Dominic. Go away. Why don't you go spend your time with Ashley? You know, I'm starting to think you lied to me about her because you seem pretty much in love with her if you try and convince her I'm a desperate slut." Rose said with a blank face, staring coldly into Dominic's eyes.

Dominic's eyes were full of sorrow and regret, a desperate kind of those feelings. But Rose chose to ignore them.

Dominic nodded sadly and as he turned away to go home, he looked back at her full of sadness and whispered.

"I never lie."

And with that he closed the door, allowing Rose to burst out with tears she didn't even know she held.

~~~

Dominic sat alone on the couch the other day he had Rose in his arms on. He was going absolutely insane missing her and thinking about her.

His heart and mind was exploding with words he couldn't even hold inside his head, until he had an idea.

He got up immediately and ran to his room to get a paper and a pencil, letting himself spill all of his feelings into the paper.

(The song I used for the lyrics is Oh! Darling by the beatles because I thought it fitted in nicely. You can listen to it if you'd like.)

Oh, Darling, please believe me
I'll never do you no harm
Believe me when I tell you
I'll never do you no harm

Oh, Darling, if you leave me
I'll never make it alone
Believe me when I beg you
Don't ever leave me alone

When you told me, you didn't need me anymore
Well, you know I nearly broke down and cried
When you told me, that you didn't need me anymore
Well, you know I nearly fell down and died.

After he grabbed his guitar and spent 3 nice hours on the writing and playing of the song he just came up with, he stood up with his guitar case hanging from his back, and started running for the hospital.

He needed to tell Rose how he felt and what he wanted to say to her but didn't have the guts.

He bursted into her room once again, pushing nurses once again from his way and stood right near her bed.

"Dominic, I already told you to get out of my sight. I don't wanna hear your lame ass excuses. Please just get out." Rose practically yelled at this point.

"I know Rosie and I promise I'll get out as soon as you hear what I have to say. Please. A few minutes of your time." He told her desperately looking into her eyes, searching for a sign of hope or understanding.

She sighed and he happily took his guitar out of it's case and started playing beautifuly.

His beautiful voice echoed around the whole empty room as he sang directly from his heart to Rose, making her tear up.

He finished the song and whispered. "don't ever leave me".

She got up from her bed and hugged him.

They hugged for a couple of minutes, breathing in each other's scentes getting lost in each other's warm embrace.

"Rosie, I made a mistake. I didn't mean any of those cruel words I said about you. I think you're the loveliest person I've ever met and I promise you I won't ever let you down. Give me another chance. Please."

He said as he broke out of the hug and looked her deeply in the eyes, holding her arms in his big hands like her arms were dear life and if he left them he will die.

In that moment, they felt like they were unbreakable, and nothing could tear them apart once again.

"Okay, darling." Rose said and giggled after she said playfully the last word, in reference to Dom's song.

He chuckled in response and hugged her once again.

That comfort she felt, was irreplaceable. She knew that now that he's in, there's no coming back.

This is just the start.