Shirtless| Peter Parker

I was on my way to my best friend Peter's house to have a tutor lesson, my grades in maths had been dropping and the teacher thought it would be good for me to have some one on one time with Peter.

As I stood outside the door the palms of my hands suddenly became sweaty, I took a deep breath in and knocked on the door. I waited less then a minute to see the door open and to reveal a pretty brown haired lady.

"Can I help you sweetie?"

I swallowed a lump in my throat. "Y-yes. I'm here to see Peter we're doing some homework together"

"Ahh yes" she nodded and opened up the door to let me in. "Y/n right?" I smile nodding "I've heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you"

My eyes widened. She knew my name, she knew who I was. "How do you..huh...you too" I reply smiling. "I'm May Parker, I'm Peter's Aunt" she smiled at me as she shook my hand. "Peter's upstairs, is room it's the first door on the right"

I thank her and make my way up to his room. I place my less of a sweaty hand on the door handle and open it. "Hey Pete-I"

"WOAH Y/N. H-how did you get in here?" He shouts shocked. He was stood in his room shirtless with only a pair of black and white boxers on.

"I..erm..Your aunt may let me in" I gulped trying not to stare at his sculptured abs and body. I had no idea he was this hot, I mean like always he's so cute and tender but right now all I wanted to do was put my hands on his body.

"Oh..well..erm. S-sorry" he stuttered. He threw on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts then retrieved his books from his bag and began to help me study.

The whole time I couldn't help but think of his toned body. I wondered what it would feel like to have my hands running down his body.

"Y/n...Y/N" I was shot out of my day dream and brought back to reality. "Y/n. Are you with me? Where you even listening to me?" Peter asks confused.

My eyes widened, another lump formed in my throat. "I erm. Yeah. Yes. Yep. Yep, 100%" I reply"

He grinned. "Ok so what did I just say then?"
"Y-you said the answer was 40" I reply in a rush.

His head fell to the ground laying on the papers. "No y/n" he mumbled. "Were you even listening?" He asked as he brought his head back up and looked into my eyes. Tension flew in the air.

"Is there something else on your mind" he smirked slightly nudging me. "No. Course not, why would you think that?" I replied.

"Well I notice a lot when you go into your daydreaming modes. You just sit there and focus your eyes, you had them on me the whole rime."

My head was now laying on the papers in embarrassment. I closed my eyes tightly knowing he caught me out, BIG TIME.

"It's ok y/n, I know I have that affect on girls" he smirks. I lifted my head looking at him bluntly, my lips rose into a smile and a laugh escaped from them.
"Really Parker. How vein of you to think that" I smirk. "I'm sure you've got your dreamy eyes on another girl anyway"

"N-no. Just one" he answers back smiling. My heart shatters at his words, I've fancied him for the longest time and never got the chance to tell him. Hell I'm I love with him.

"Ooo you fancy MJ. You fancy Mj" I sing while giggling. When I look back to him his face showed no expression. "What? Did I catch you out or something" I joke.

He sighs. "It's not MJ. Its one of my best-friends, she's amazing. I've fancied her for the longest time and I've never told her how I feel. Hell I love her" He runs his hands through his hair and turns over to lie on his back.

My heart shatters even more. It wasn't me. I knew it. "Well you should tell her how you feel, I'm sure she feels the same way" I smile leaving over him.

"I just did" he smiled. My eyebrows frowned as his answer. "You what?"

"It's you y/n. It's always been you" he cups my face and holds it in his warm hands. "I've always loved you y/n" All of a sudden my heart was glued back together, all I could do was smile, and all I could do was lean down and kiss his soft lips. "I've always loved you too you dork"

Tom Holland ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara