Son of Chiron

Everything went bad on the Moku. Colin looked towards giant Cyclop who decided to kill them. They could kill it but it first targeted Bri, it hurt her very hard and she is unconscious right now. Because of that Seek panicked and became extremely aggressive and attacked Cyclop head on making him an easy target to the monster, he swung his giant club and launching him far away. Then Austin tried to attack him with his fire but unfortunately to them, cyclops are fire resistant and that Cyclop isn't an exception, he swung his club at Austin, launching him towards our home destroying a large part of it, Colin thinks that Austin flew straight towards Seek's room. Colin felt the tremor and when he looked up he saw Cyclop's eye looking straight at him, Colin only smiled and chuckled nervously "Do you like smoothies?".

Cyclop only roared and prepared to swing his club towards Son of Maui. Colin only looked at the unconscious form of his girlfriend, he closed his eyes waiting for death until Colin heard something cutting the air and a painful roar from the monster. When he opened his eyes and looked up he saw an arrow embedded in Cyclop's eye. He then heard the sound of something running on the sand, when he turned around his eyes widened. He saw a male centaur, and not a normal centaur but he could call it a Great Centaur. From what he could see he could barely reach his waist where his horse part becomes one of the humans. His horse part was muscular and his fur is black, like very dark black. When Colin looked at Centaur's human torso, he could see a muscular chest with muscular arms, one of them is holding a longbow, he has leather bracers, on his back, there was quiver and some kinda holder for the sword, Son of Maui looked towards the face of the centaur and he looked straight towards purple eyes which holds wisdom and intelligence, he could see a handsome face with brown hair and brown beard.

The centaur is coming closer he jumped over Colin and attacked Cyclop. The Centaur put his longbow on his back and took out his sword, which Colin think is named katana, and started making circles around the Cyclop. The Centaur starting yelling and grunting, which confused Colin but Cyclop understand that perfectly, and what Centaur said angered Cyclop much more. The monster started hitting his club towards The Centaur but he easily avoided them and continue taunting him more. Finally, Cyclop grabbed his club with both his hand and swung it downwards towards the Centaur, who was standing still, Colin wanted to shout out to elude this but he saw a smirk on Centaur's face. When it was close to Centaur, he eludes this easily and because of that Cyclop embedded his club into the ground, he blinked with shock the arrow far gone.

The Centaur smiled and slashed his katana at the monster's wrists cutting his hands off easily like it was butter. Fountain of blood flew off the Cyclop's cut hands and roared from the pain he ever gets which made him fell on his knees. The Centaur gets on his hind legs and hits the center of Cyclop's chest with his front legs. With the painful moan, Cyclop fell on his back and the Centaur walked next to Cyclop's head. The Cyclop looked at Centaur with pain in his eyes, then at that moment, the Cyclop realized who is in front of him but before he could say anything his head was cut off, after few seconds the body and head transform itself into gold sand. Centaur put away his weapon and looked towards Colin and unconscious Bri, he then started walking towards them, Colin immediately gets his weapon in front of him "Don't come closer or I will kill you!". The Centaur looked at Colin and then chuckled "Even if you tried I would defeat you easily and I want to help your friend, she is in bad condition, that means I am your friend Colin Son of Maui" Colin stared at Centaur and he was curious how he knew his name before he could continue his internal monologue, Centaur passed by him and kneeled next to Bri, he then touched her and golden glow engulfed Bri, her wounds closing and colors came back to her face. Colin walked to Centaur and looked at his girlfriend "Is she okay?" Centaur only glanced at him and then came back to his work "She is now stable but the better job would make Child of Apollo or Asclepius" "You mean..." "We need to go to the camp, I know the daughter of Asclepius and there should be Son of Aphrodite who is the twin brother of this girl" "Do you mean Bryan?" "Yes, better get your brothers and we need to go" before Colin could reply they heard a long shout "BRIIIII I WILL PROTECT YOUUUU!!!" in their line of sight show up Seek who was running towards them specifically towards Centaur who was healing Bri. "LEAVE BRI ALONE!!!" Seek to take out his weapon and swung towards Centaur, who came back to healing when he saw running Seek. Centaur didn't even look at him and grabbed the weapon in mid-swing, he then throws a weapon over a shoulder with Seek still holding the weapon, both a weapon and Seek were launched and fell on the sand. Soon from the ruins of Seek's room came Austin who saw Centaur and Colin near the unconscious Bri and Seek trying to get out his head from the sand. He immediately ran towards Colin and Centaur "Who are you and what are you doing?!" Centaur didn't even look at Austin "Who I am is now not important and I am healing...this girl right now" he then stopped healing her and grabbed her in his arms shocking Colin and Austin, Centaur then looked at Colin "Transform into a whale, we need to go, she is stable but she needs more precise healing." Colin then looked at unconscious Bri who even if colors came back to her face she is still breathing deeply, he then looked at Centaur and nodded. The centaur looked at Austin who pointed with his head still struggling Seek "You better get that idiot" Austin only smiled and nodded.

At the camp...

Kaykrae was walking with her boyfriend Mario Son of Zeus around the camp. Surprisingly there was pretty calm today. Daughter of Asclepius looked towards the baseball field and she saw Davis, Lychee, Riccaro, Inpu, and Ned playing baseball Magnus and Bryan watching. "They sure have fun." Kaykrea looked towards her smiling boyfriend and smiled too "Yeah." At that moment Davis saw something on the sea and yelled catching everyone's attention and turned towards the way Davis points Kaykrea and Mario curiously looked towards the way and they saw a strange sight. On the swimming whale, there were two people and a centaur who was holding someone in its arms. Everyone ran towards the docks where the whale was docking when the two people and centaur get out from the whale and suddenly a whale changed into a human, Kaykrae immediately recognized the three demigods from the island and when she looked at the girl in centaur's arms she recognized Bri. "What happened here?!" Mario shouted towards three demigods and a centaur "Now isn't a time Mario Son of Zeus, is Kaykrae with you?" Kaykrae's eyes widened with shock, she recognized this voice, immediately she walked in front of the group, centaur already put Bri down and kneeled next to her, she saw Bryan running to them "What happened to my sister?!" "She is stable but she isn't fully healed" after Bryan heard that he looked at Colin who looked scared "Don't press him, they were attacked by Elder Cyclop."

"Elder Cyclop?! What is that?!" "Not the time! Where is Kay?!" "I am here Xylo" Centaur, whose name is Xylo, looked at Kaykrea with a look telling 'later', Kaykrae nodded and kneeled in front of Bri, Xylo looked at Bryan and pointed him with his head to kneel too, Bryan immediately do that. "Now I need the help of you two, I stabilized Bri but she isn't fully healed I will boost your abilities, ok?" Both Bryan and Kaykrea nodded. Xylo then put his hands on both of their shoulders, he said something in a strange language which anyone couldn't understand, the gold light engulfed Bryan and Kaykrea, both of them felt their magics becoming stronger, they immediately started healing Bri. Soon the effects started showing where her breath calm down and she gets a calm look. 

Soon as both Bryan and Kaykrae stopped healing Bri and Xylo put away his hands from their shoulders, Bri's eyes suddenly opened and gasped, she them immediately wanted to sit up but sudden pain stopped her, she felt a hand on her back trying to help her "You better don't move, you were recently healed" when she looked at the source of the voice she saw a familiar face that she didn't saw many years "Teacher?" He smiled kindly towards her "How is one of my best students feeling?" She smiled back towards her old teacher "Good." Both of them heard a cough and when they look up they saw Kaykrea staring at them or more precisely at Xylo.

Xylo chuckled and get up, meanwhile helping Bri stand up "You didn't change much Kay." What immediately gets everyone's attention that Xylo is a very large centaur even Nad, who is the tallest person in the camp, Can barely reach his chest. Kaykrea didn't seem to be surprised and chuckled too "You didn't change too Xylo." Mario walked to Xylo and Kaykrea and looked at Xylo "Can I ask something?"
Xylo looked at Son of Zeus "You may ask Son of Zeus" Mario nodded "Who are you?" Xylo laughed and facepalmed "Where are my manners?" Xylo put away his hand from his face and looked at every camper that came here "My name is Xylo Son of Chiron!" Every demigod who knew who Chiron is looked at Xylo with wide eyes. Until someone unexpected came "Hey what is going here?!" Xylo's eyes goes wide and with the slow movement, he looked towards the person who said that who in this time came in front of the group of campers and looked at Xylo straight in the eyes, green-purple at purple-black eyes. "Lee?! What are you doing here?!" "I may ask the same question Xylo?!" "I was sent by my father what about you?" "By my mother hello!!!" "Your mother is so annoying you know?!" "Yes, I know! But she is still my mother!!!" "Believe me but-" before Xylo could continue both he and Lee heard a cough and when they turn to the source they saw Kaykrae staring at them with the rest of the campers "Can you two explain what is going on?!" Lee and Xylo looked at each other and then at Kaykrea "Well Kay you need to know that-" "we are engaged."

There was a sound of breaking glass in everyone's' minds "WHAT?!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Good? Bad? I get an idea when someone recommends Xylo as 100% human so I decided that btw Chiron is kinda a god because he is the son of Kronos which is making him a brother of the Big Three. I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. I have fun doing this book. Leave a comment, request, and a star! Mike Out!