the broom cupboard

As night began to fall over the castle Tatiana Blackwood was wandering aimlessly around the corridors. Her night time walks had started as an opportunity to clear her head, but had quickly become a habit. She liked the feeling of Hogwarts when it was silent and empty. Finding herself back at her favourite alcove, the one where Malfoy had caught her yesterday, she smiled. Ever since Luna had said he was looking at her at breakfast, she hadn't stopped thinking about him.

Tatiana absolutely disagreed with every single one of his backwards bigoted beliefs, but she couldn't deny he was gorgeous. He walked round the castle like he owned the place, he was arrogant and rude... but that was just the way she liked them.

"Thought I'd find you here" drawled a voice from behind her.

"Come to give me a detention have you?" Tatiana said turning around.

"Not tonight Blackwood"

"Why are you here then?"

"Well Blaise was telling me all about you and frankly, I can't believe any of it because last night you seemed like such a sweetheart."

She scoffed. "Was that before or after I told you to fuck off?"

He smirked at her "You're quite the little troublemaker aren't you?"

"You're no goody two shoes, starting fights every day and fucking half the girls in the school"

"Touché"

Their conversation was interrupted by a strangled meow at the end of the corridor.
"Shit it's Mrs Norris" Tatiana hissed.

They could hear Filch's feet shuffling along the corridor and without a second thought Malfoy grabbed her wrist and they ran down the hall. Suddenly, she felt his grip tighten on her arm and he yanked her into a broom cupboard. Tatiana fell into him their faces inches apart. She reached to quietly close and lock the door behind them. Their eyes met, both of them still breathing heavily from their sprint down the corridor.

"Well," she whispered, "that was-"

His lips pressed against hers to silence her. Tatiana grabbed the back of his head, winding her fingers into his hair and kissed him back hard. He shoved her against the wall and she gasped into his mouth as the cold stone pressed against her back. Everywhere he touched her felt as if it were on fire. She felt alive.

Biting down on her bottom lip Draco felt Tatiana almost melt against him. Her hands moved up underneath his shirt. Her fingers tracing the outline of his taught stomach muscles with a maddeningly light touch.

"I've been thinking about this all day." Draco whispered as he moved his kisses along her jaw and down her neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. Tatiana pulled Draco's shirt over his head before quickly removing her own. His hands were grabbing her ass, pulling their bodies closer and closer together.

Tatiana could feel him growing harder, his erection pressing against her thigh. Smirking she ran her finger slowly along the waistband of his trousers and started to undo the zip.

Leaving his underwear and trousers round his ankles, she ran her hand lightly up the side of his cock. He was painfully hard now and she knew it.
"I want you so fucking badly" he hissed.
Tatiana kneeled on the floor of the broom cupboard in response and Draco's hands went to her hair, holding the long dark strands out of her face. She held his dick with both hands and swirled her tongue around his tip. Tatiana looked up at him seductively through her dark lashes. Draco groaned. This was going to be fucking amazing.

His breathing hitched as she ran her tongue up the side of his shaft, her thumb still circling the head. Tatiana took one of his balls into her mouth feeling out the smooth surface with her tongue. He moaned. Satisfied, she returned her attention to the head of his cock, her lips parting over it. At first she moved her lips tantalisingly slowly down his length, savouring every inch. Tatiana felt his hips buckle involuntarily towards her face, thrusting more of him into her warm mouth. She doubled her speed. It wouldn't be long now. Her head bobbed up and down finding a familiar rhythm whilst her hands moved quickly and skilfully over his base. She flicked her tongue over the head of his slit, sending Draco over the edge. Fuck. The feeling of his hot cum sliding down her throat was turning her on. Squeezing her thighs together she ignored it as Draco rode out his orgasm.

Draco leaned is head back against the wall in a state of absolute euphoria. Every nerve ending in his body felt like it had exploded in complete and utter bliss. Tatiana, however, wasted no time in getting up off the floor.

"That was the best blowjob, I've ever received." He said still slightly out of breath.
Tatiana smirked and raised an eyebrow "My pleasure. Goodnight Malfoy."
"Wait...You're not just going to leave?" he asked incredulously, but he was talking to him self. She already had.
"What the fuck?" Malfoy breathed, his head spinning.

*if you're reading this pls vote it would mean a lot :) p.s this is my first time writing smut so pls give feedback or whateva*