⟭⟬ 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ⟭⟬

╔══════⟭⟬══════╗𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌╚══════⟭⟬══════╝

╔══════⟭⟬══════╗
𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
╚══════⟭⟬══════╝

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *knocking* Hyung, are you gonna be in there much longer?

╚════════════════════╝

Jungkook grunts. He knew it was a bad idea to drink too much water in their concert. Now he got to wait in line for his turn to use the dresser's private washroom.

All of the members gathers inside the dressing area to get a bit of a rest, to change their concert attires and get ready to head home.

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *pacing back and forth in the room* Aish, I can't take it much longer

⟭⟬ 🅹🅷🆂: JK, I think there's another washroom just down the hall. Why don't you go there instead.

⟭⟬ 🅺🆂🅹: Go, just take one of the staff or security with you.

╚════════════════════╝

The younger agrees thinking, well-- all the fans are still on their seats, either watching the last VCR or enjoying the finale's fireworks, preoccupied.

It will be fine. And so, with a security guard by his side he padded through the empty hallways to find the said washroom nearby.

He's about to step in when a familiar voice coming from the inside halt his tracks.

╔════════════════════╗

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: I'm not a sasaeng fan, this is clearly a mistake!

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: Huh? Noona? *looks up the sign above* But isn't this the men's washroom though

╚════════════════════╝

Then he heard two more voices that not only startled him, but automatically makes his blood boils.

╔════════════════════╗

🅶🆄🆈 2: Of course that's what they always say. You're pretty cute. Too bad personality doesn't match the look.

🅶🆄🆈 1: Why don't we teach you a lesson so this would not happen again huh?

╚════════════════════╝

Both hands balled into a fist, he leaps those few steps to get inside only to see the dreaded scene. To see Y/N situated in the bathroom corner, fear plastered on the girls face, eyes closed and with shaking hands in front of her.