3 - Can't hold back

"Your comrades are there to make up for what you cannot do"

....

Allen couldn't hide his feeling.

He totally hyped up about it.

He knew they didn't really mean to challenge him or at least that's what he thought.

Sure, he wouldn't deny that the idea excited the primal part of him.

Take a long breath while warming up.

He felt nothing but an utter excitement. No one seem to realize nor had any idea who he was, and that's made him glad.

Sound of rolling door could be heard from behind him. Following by Hinata's yell.

"Who is this?" A male voice.

"That's our new member!" Allen sighed toward Hinata's response. Turned his body over, he saw a blonde male with headband standing over him.

"My name is Allen, and i'm not the new member.."

"'Not yet' though..." Daichi corrected, "... We gonna had match to challenge him and see if he was worth to join our team,"

The blonde male nodded.

"I'm Ukai Keishin, this club's coach. Great, i just've asked my friends to come over and had game with you guys. They should've come right now..."

"Hello!"

Right after coach Ukai said that, some guys coming from the entrance. Looking from how other member greet them, means they already knew each others.

And later, Allen introduced to them and he knew that they're this school alumni and coach Ukai's friend from Karasuno Association.

"We're gonna had match like before, but with different set since we wanted to figure out this young boy's skill..." Coach Ukai explained.

"Daichi will be the captain for team Crow and Allen will be the captain for team Wolf..."

"Why wolf though?" suga Asked.

"Well, Allen got wolf aura surrounding him, so i thought it would be great name for team..." Allen almost paled. But, he managed to keep his composure and hope no one notice it.

Little did he know, someone watched him all the time, they notice the sudden change on his expression but didn't said any words about it.

"Now, how about the Setter?"

"Coach!" everyone's attention focused on sudden shout from Allen. "I want to choose Sugawara-san as my team's setter. Can i?"

Kageyama frowned. Honestly, he want to be in Allen's team, he really want to gave try to his skill.

"I think Kageyama would suit you better, but why though?" both Kageyama and Suga waiting for his response.

"Nah, i just want to match my tempo with the senior who had been through a lot of competition before i test them out on my junior..." Allen smiled lightly. Both of them blushed.

"Hmm, make sense. Okay, Allen you'll be with Suga, Makoto, Asahi, and Uchizawa too. Noya, you'll be with them as their Libero!" he shouted.

"Leave it to me!" Noya gave Allen his thumbnails.

....

He walked side by side with Sugawara. He look down at his shoes as he walk, his black shoes hitting the floor in rhythm with Suga's white shoes. Changed into black t-shirt immediately after Coach Ukai say they'll start the match in 5 minutes.