Art contest entry #2

I entered another art contest and now it's finally finished!! And I'm so happy how it turned out!!
The contest is basically where you draw one of your characters interacting with one of their characters of your choice. I decided to have my character (adult) Freya from my book Wolves of Elementrix  interacting with their charechter Talon from their book (and upcoming series) Wolves of Cecilia.

I decided to do this kind of like a mini comic. It's in two parts. And now, without further ado..

If you can't read it or if you just want more information, then I'll explain

So, my character Freya walks into her den and discovers Talon there, so she gets says "who are you and why are you in my den?!"
Then Talon looks at her kind of bored and says "the names Talon and this is my den now, so bye." And and she's basically kicking Freya ou5 of the den and claiming it for herself. And Freya is mad and sh3 is also in disbelief that someone is actually trying to kick her out of her own den. So sh3 says "what!? Are you seriously trying to kick me out of my own den!?"

Then Talon nods and says "yep, now get out."
Then Freya is starting to get annoyed and fed up and says "uh no. This is my home. Now  get out!" So then Talon comes 7p with a retort and says "I really don't care if you we're here first. You weren't here when I found it so now it's mine.
And as they say, 'Finders Keepers' so I will ask you one more time, get out of my den or suffer the consequences!"  Then Freya gets extremely mad and almost loses it and growls and says " no! You get out!"
Then Talon says "mm no. Now it's time to suffer the consequences.," then she uses her powers and shoots I've at Freya and Frey shoots lightning at Talon.

And that's the end!

I hope you like it MilkywolfZ !

Peace everyone!