(Namjoon Ambw) When You Go Into Labor

Y/N  and Namjoon were expecting, You (y/n) knew that the time when you were supposed to go into labor was soon, but not this soon. You were rushed to the Hospital to give labor, Namjoon was there holding your hand whispering soft, loving words such as: "baby, you can do it. just one more push" "your so strong, just like our baby girl/baby boy." Only a few seconds later the cries of your child were heard, that was it, she/he) was born.  "It's a girl!!" The nurse exclaimed, what will you name her? Y/N and Namjoon made up a name, her name shall be: (your daughters name) they took her away to clean her up, when the nurse came back she handed you your daughter and said: it's skin to skin time! (Breastfeeding) taking your shirt off, your babygirl opened her mouth up. You place your nipple into her mouth as she started sucking getting some milk out. Whispering to namjoon, you say: "baby, look at this" namjoon replies with "this is such a beautiful sight" he says walking up and pressing a kiss to your lips, while cupping your cheeks. 1 W E E K L A T E R: It had been a week since you were released from the hospital. Being a mother was a hard job, but you loved it, so did Namjoon.