(Jimin Smut) Arguement

Y/N POV: It's about 1:00 at night and you had been waiting for jimin to come home, but it wasn't too long before you saw a car pulling into the garage. Once you heard the door open, Y/N ran to the door and began to shower jimin with kisses. You asked him " Baby, where were you?!" patting his arms to make sure he didn't have any bruises or cuts. Jimin POV: what is this woman doing?!" I thought. That's when I snapped " Y/N! What the hell are you doing?! Whatever your doing stop it, because I don't like it. Y/N POV: hearing the sound of jimin made you cry every time. Now hearing him cry cause warm tears to fall from your eyes as you began to sniffle. Jimin POV: it wasn't to long before I heard mild sniffles from under me. That's when I put piece to piece and I found out that it was Y/N. "Wait wait baby.. I didn't mean it" she turned her head and tried to run. That's when I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her to the wall. Y/N POV: my back hit the wall hardly as Jimin began to suck on my neck leaving hickeys, trying to not let my moans be heard I try and bring my hand up to my mouth only for jimin to push it down. "Ah - ah - ah princess I want to hear your beautiful moans. It's like music to my ears" jimin told me. My panties getting more wet, Jimin then picked my up by my thighs. He then took me to our room.    Jimin POV: slipping a box from under my bed that's full with sex toys I grab a nipple clamp as I begin to clamp them onto her nipples. Y/N whimpers in discomfort        Y/N POV: I watched as jimin stripped from his clothes, he slowly turned towards me as he threw his plump lips on mine, our lips moving in sync. We began to play tounge of war but jimin won that easily, he started planting kisses all around my body until he reached my clit pressing kisses on it, he started to harshly eat me out causing my head to hit the head board in pleasure. THE END, you know the rest.