History

So this is based as Alice and Fp are both lawyers working on a case against each other. sorry if there are any spelling mistakes it's really late where I live.😅❤️

Fp Jones is a big shot lawyer in New York. Women want to sleep with him and men want to be him. But his only problem is he only cares about himself and work. He's senior partner at Specter Litt law firm.

Today he has a big client who own 20 hotels around the world and wants to merger with another hotel owner and its FPS job to convince him not too or at least make sure their lawyer doesn't screw them over.

"Daniel part work looks good despite the fact that you two decided to go lawyer commando. Devils always in the details." Fp says to his clients merging partner.

"As for the details I like to leave that to my man Smith." Daniel says

"Does he always like to be late?" Fp day jokingly and serious.

"She. Just got off a plane from London." Daniel says

Fp hears shoes waking down the stairs behind him and he turns around slowly to be hit with a beautiful women he knew all to well.

She takes if her sun glasses as Daniel introduces her.

"Meet Mrs Alice Smith." Daniel says standing up to walk her way as do the other men.

"Welcome." Fp client says as he welcomes her to his hotel.

"Allie." Fp says looking at her

"Fp." She says not making eye contact.

"Oh you two know each other?" The clients ask in unison.

"Yes Fp and I both went to Harvard law together." Alice replies with

"Fp was 5th in the class and I was... oh I forget what was it?" She says sarcastically.

"Married to the library." Fp says

"That's right number one." She says smiling back

"Number one at studying." Fp says and the clients look at them with confused faces as Alice glared at him.

"Well this way." Daniel says leading them to the elevator.

"Tell me Allie what's my success rate against you in the real world where we practice real law?" He says

"Oh Fp there should be no winners or losers in a merger just a happy new couple." She smiles at him

"That's right." Fp replies as they don't break eye contact.

"Well I say we let these two talk deal points." Daniel says and the two men walk off leaving Fp and Alice in the elevator alone.

"Married to the library." She says putting the key to the room in her purse.

"It's not my fault that the library was the best you could do." Fp says and Alice towels her eyes.

"So you have the preliminary proposal?" Fp asks setting his brief case down on the table.

"No I just flew in from London completely unprepared." She say tossing her file on the table.

"Try not to be intimidated I used big world he says tossing his on the table.

"I can hardly wait to see the work of a senior partner" She says hanging her jacket in the chair.

"I see my promotion popped up on your Fp Jones google alert." He says hanging his up.

"That's not all that's going to be popping up." Alice says and jumps into his arms as his hands come to rest in her butt.

They start to make out and Fp pushes her against the wall.