chapter 11

Taekook sat on the couch , Jungkook cuddling and burying his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck , wanting to find warmth . "aHhh" Jungkook whined , hugging Taehyung tightly snuggling further trying to seek some warmness . Taehyung looked down at the other , chuckling slightly and pulling Jungkook onto his lap , laying him down on his chest . What Taehyung couldn't see was that Jungkook was blushing furiously with his big bunny smile on display feeling giddy . Taehyung hummed and and started to play with his soft hair , entangling them together , Jungkook just sighed and cuddled closer in Taehyung's chest .  "Bub" Jungkook immediately blushed at the pet name and looked up at Taehyung seeing him smile softly . "What do you wanna do today besides cuddling ?" " I don't know ? Just wna stay here and cuddle you all day " he mumbled . Taehyung cooed at how soft the younger sounded and sat up properly , making Jungkook properly sit on his lap . Jungkook turned bright red and whined softly , hiding his face in his or should i say Taehyung's sweater . "Baby.. hmm do you wanna go on an ice cream date hm ?" Jungkook peeped from his sweater , squealing in excitement , bouncing lightly , forgetting that he was on Taehyung's lap . "woah there tiger we could save this for the future ;) " Jungkook stopped what he was doing and faster sat beside Taehyung. "So when are we going ????" "hmm right now " Taehyung chuckled " WHAT ARE U WAITING FORRRRR ?!" Jungkook dragged Taehyung off the couch and made their way to the door  , Taehyung smiled softly before patting Jungkook's butt softly earning a whine from the other .
Taehyung cooed at how cute Jungkook looked and slowly interwined their hands together , Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with his big doe eyes , making Taehyung pinch his cheek with his free hand . "We're here !!! " Jungkook squealed , running towards the ice cream shop . Once they found a sit , Taehyung once again interwined their hands , softly using his thumb to rub against Jungkook's skin , not missing the small blush on his face . "Bub what ice cream do you want ? " " Double scoop of cookies and cream and chocolate sauce with small marshmallows !!" " Alright bun , I'll go order u just stay here okay? " Jungkook nodded his head softly , separating their interwined fingers .

Jungkook pov
I smiled lightly to myself seeing Taehyung order . How am I so lucky 😔 but come to think of it , are we boyfriends ? But he never asked me thooo.... I guess I should wait ?

Taehyung returned with both their ice creams , settling himself beside Jungkook before taking his phone out to snap a picture of how cute Jungkook looked

@/KimTae posted a new picture

^ just pretend his wearing the yellow sweater and without the marker

♥️liked by Jeonkookies , Jinnie , Parkchimie , Hobisunshine , Minsuga , Joonie , Taeboi , Taetaefan and 8,654 others
@/KimTae ice cream date with this cutie pie 🥰🥰

Comments 🔻
@/ Jinnie : MY BABY LOOKS SO CUTE OMG
@/ Joonie : omg omg
@/ Parkchimie : JUNGOO I- HE 🥺🥺
@ / Hobisunshine : god how can someone be so cute
@/ Minsuga : ^ what he said
view 1.1k more comments 🔻

Taehyung put his phone down after posting the picture only to see 𝗵𝗶𝘀 cute baby munching away the waffle cone , he mentally noted to himself to take him out more often . Taehyung couldn't resist the urged and leaned over and pecked the now blushing boy forehead .

Hey lovelies 🌼 sorry for not updating for so long school has been tough , and I had a lot of test so as an apology I made this chapter slightly longer ☺️ thank you for being so patient with me !! AND THANK YOU FOR 678 READS WHATT THIS IS INSANE HONESTLY !! thank you all , I love you all so much !! ❤️❤️ Dropping some comments would also noisy my confidence and I would also know if u guys are enjoying the book ! Hope you all stay safe and make sure to wear your mask and don't skip your meals !! Thank you lovelies 🌼 ILY ❤️