Jel Bell

Okay, it sucks, I know, and it's extremely short, but here you are. Constructive criticism desperately needed, pplleeeaassee.

It was stupid, it was really really stupid. I mean, who trips over a rock and gets a concussion? Certainly not Bellamy Blake. And yet here he was, sitting in the dropship while Clarke bandaged his head.

It wasn't really his fault, he had been in very deep thought, about Clarke of course. Lately he'd noticed her hanging around this guy at camp, Mikey he believed to be his name, and he didn't like it. Whenever he saw them his chest would get all tight and uncomfortable, and he'd walk off all flustered. Octavia had even asked if he was okay just earlier that day. He'd responded with a gruff "Yah, I'm fine," and stalked off. Suddenly he winced at a slight pain in his head and was reminded of his surroundings.

"Sorry, hold still Bellamy! Your just making this harder!" Clarke said, or more like shouted.

"Who's that guy around camp you've been around lately?" he blurted out without even thinking.

"What? You mean Mikey?" she asked.

"Uh, yah,"

"He's helping me with herbs and medicines, why?" she sounded exasperated.

"uh, um, no reason, just, you, wondered who he was."

Oh crud, now he really sounded pathetic, might as well have just shouted out loud " HEY, BELLAMY BLAKE'S JUST A BIG JEALOUS PUSHOVER!"

Wait a...

"Bellamy, are you JEALOUS?" Clarke asked, an incredulous look on her face. "No wwaayy, you're jealous."

"..."

"No I'm not'"

"You so are,"

"FINE! Maybe I am..."

"You're adorable"

"Oh shut up" he growled leaning forward to kiss her, a hard persuading kiss that said everything, and told what he felt, she was his, all his.

He ended being scorned at and the sent to bed,but being sent to bed isn't so bad when you get to curl up against Clarke Griffin, at least not for him.

P.S.

Prompts would be awesome too.