Eudora's single

"Bro I know this really cool girl named Luo Yi. Do you want me to set y'all up?" Lesley asked. Eudora blushed, "Sure haha." Eudora was single after breaking up with Kadita. She was so sad about it. She needed a rebound.

"Maybe you'll fall in love!" Lesley laughed. "Lol why don't you date her if you're so fond of her?" Eudora asked. "I don't think she likes me in that way," Lesley blushes.

"Okay, give me her number."

Eudora starts to text the number.

E: Hey! I'm Lesleys friend Eudora. Nice to meet you.

L: Oh hi I'm Luo yi. Sorry if I'm awkward. I never texted someone before meeting them.

E: Same haha

L: Also it's quarantine and I live alone so it's kinda boring here

E: Oh Lesley probably told you but I'm roommates with her

L: Oh cool!

E: Maybe u can visit one day?

L: That'll be cool

E: :)

L: :) we'll talk to u later! I gotta walk my pup

E: oh lol ok byee

L: cya!

Flashback:

"Wait you're dating someone else?!" Eudora exclaims.

"Yea, I thought we had an open relationship," Kadita says.

"I thought it was closed, just us. I can't be with someone who's with other people. Sorry," Eudora says.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I can't stay with just one person. It was cool dating you though," Kadita says, smiling.

"Yeah. Let's continue being friends," Eudora says.

"Okay," Kadita says, with a grin.

It's been 2 weeks since they stopped dating. Eudora didn't want to text her first. So she's just been waiting patiently. She's kind of bummed that Kadita didn't text her yet. She's probably finding more people to date, Eudora thinks. She throws her phone in aggression. It lands on the sofa.

Lesley walks in. "Did you just throw your phone?"

"Um yeah...what about it?" Eudora tries to act cool.

"It was just loud. Just be quiet. I'm working," Lesley struts back to her bedroom. Eudora looks at her roommate. She's wearing a dark blue t-shirt, and shorts that are short af. Eudora sighs. She feels so lonely and deprived of love. Too bad we're friends. I'd totally date her, but then it'd be awkward. Eudora frowns and starts buying groceries online.