☆★Rules for Judges★☆

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.

Here are the rules for the JUDGES

♥ Add this book to your Library and Reading List, so you can get updates.

You can also be a Participant and Judge at the same time. But you can't judge your own entry of course. And make sure you cooperate with the rules.

♥ Make sure you fill up the form honestly and completely.

♥ Once you recieved the book you're supposed to judge, judge right away.

♥ You should be online in Wattpad often, so you can't miss anything, and for easy communication.

Whenever you receive a bribe, please don't take it, and notify me immediately. Be dignified on your duty.

♥ You must read at least 3 chapters of your assigned entry, you can also read more than 3.
♥ Give this book a Shout-out on your message board.

♥ If you wanna back out, it should have a reason and notify me about it. Don't just disappear.

♥ You should PM (Private Message) me the results once you're done judging. Don't put them on the comments, PMs only please.

♥ If you're going to give me the reviews, it should not just be "The book is awesome" or so so, it should have the complete content, like the Criticism and Commending. You should put in the areas the entry is good in, and areas that aren't good enough for you as a reader/judge.

♥ If you are putting in the Criticism on your review, Please refrain yourself from being rude. Be reasonable enough.

♥ If you're judging an entry, you should keep in mind that you're judging as a reader, not a friend nor enemy of your assigned participant.

♥ The password will be your favorite villain or favorite antagonist from Miraculous. He/she could be a villain or an evil character. Just to make sure you read the rules.

That's all. Hope you cooperate with the rules.

Questions? Complaints? Suggestions? 》

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.

2020 Miwriteculous Awards

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.