/1/ Blind Date

<5 YEARS LATER>

HAJIN'S POV
It's been 5 years since the death of Soobin, Beomgyu, Jiwon and Yoonbin.. Hueningkai and Taehyun actually didn't get to be prosecuted and put behind bars.. I don't even know why.. Whatever, I don't like thinking about them.. They're such traitors..

I felt sad.. Most of the time.. But, thanks to the comfort of Yujin, Yuna, Halsey, Sohyun, Saeron, Sejeong and Yoojung, I still manage to smile day by day... My thoughts stopped when Sohyun waved her hand in front of me..

"Hey, Sohyun.." I quietly replied. "Are you ready for your blind date?" She asked. Yeah right, the girls set me up in a blind date.. "Why? I bet Soobin's gonna be even happy for you if he knew this.." Halsey said. "How come, Halsey?" I said, feeling lame just by thinking that I'm going on a blind date.

"Girl, try to just go there at the cafe with Yujin unnie and you might not know... You meet someone and fall in love with him." Yuna said. "You know guys.. I don't like this stupid idea. Let's just cancel this blind date.. Can we?" I pleaded but these 4 Kim girls still forced me to go..

"Just this once, try to go on that blind date.." Yoojung, Saeron, Sejeong and Sohyun insisted. I frowned. "Fine. Whatever." I said then we got prepared before going to the cafe...

<TIME SKIP>

We went to a cafe inside the mall.. And I saw 2 guys waving at me and Yujin.. Yujin suddenly dragged me with her and we sat with them in our reserved tables.. Yujin stated.. "So here's Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin.. They are my friends back then in middle school up to highschool, before I transferred to your school.. And guys, her name is Song Hajin.. She's my best friend.. Hope you guys get along with each other." "Hi Hajin.." both of them said.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.. "So, how old are you?" Jaemin asked. "All of you guys are just the same age.." Yujin said. "Oh, ok." Jeno said, awkwardly.. Everything is awkward seriously and I hate blind dates to be honest.. "Hey, Hajin.. Are you ok?" Yujin asked. "I'll go to the washroom first.." I said then left them as they chit-chat with each other first..

After um, minutes in the washroom... I finally went out.. Then something caught my attention.. "No way.. Is that.." This possibly can't be.. I closed my eyes then opened them again.. He started walking away.. I quickly ran outside.. "Hajin-ah! Where are you going? Guys, I'm sorry I need to talk to her first. To be honest, she was just forced to be with us.. Sorry again and see yah next time.." I heard Yujin talk. But still I tried to chase after the guy..

But I lost him.. I stopped feeling my heart race.. "No way.." I just whispered. "What no way?" Yujin asked. "Nothing.. Let's just go.." I said then we went straight home..

<ANOTHER TIME SKIP>

"No way.. No way.. No way.. This can't be.. It's not possible.." I just whispered to myself.. "Hajin-ah.. What's wrong.. Tell us please.." Halsey said. "Wait, are you crying? What's really happening Hajin-ah? And who were you chasing awhile ago?" Yujin asked.

"S-Soobin.. I-I just saw Soobin awhile ago.." I said. "Soobin oppa?" Yuna said. "Hey maybe you were just--" I interrupted Sohyun.. "Maybe you're right.. I'm just seeing things.. I'm just.. Hallucinating.." I whispered to myself as they patted my back..

"But am I really sure to myself that he's just an illusion?"

...

SO WELCOME GUYS! TO THE SEQUEL OF "FORBIDDEN LOVE".. I'M SURE TO THOSE WHO KNEW, YOU ALREADY SAW IT IN THE UPDATE.. I HOPE YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THIS STORY.. I'LL PUBLISH 2ND CHAPTER SOON.. AND BTW SHOUT OUT TO

Stan_Kpop21

luvharuto_

SOUL_JWOLF

peachey_n

rubabyroses

ghostair

katriinauzumaki

Uglydork_26