kirei

Before I jump into the story, I would like to thank you for clicking on this, enjoy!

(I do not own One piece)

(Sanji's pov.)
"Shitty old geezer." I mumbled to myself. That idiot of an old man made me clean the kitchen at 4.30 am in the morning.
Well technically it wasn't his fault since I was sure I knocked several plates over when I was trying to kick that bastard of a pirate that had barged into the kitchen and spilt my soup.
Shitty bastard. I had made that soup specially for that for that mellorine. 
Who in the right mind would want to wake up at 4.30 am to clean the kitchen. That geezer zeff should have got that stupid pirate to clean it up. 
Shitty pirate. Shitty pirate. Shitty pirate. Shitty pirate. Shitty-----
"brrrrrrrring" 
The bell at the entrance of the baratie rang signalling the entrance of someone into the baratie. 
I frowned. What could someone be doing so early in the baratie?

"OI, geezer, we have a cuztomer" i said rather loudly into that old man's ear before feeling a leg bash my face in. 
Ouch. Stupid geezer. That's surely gonna bruise.

"I can hear fine you know" Zeff muttered and adjusted the chef hat about the length of a bus. "Go serve the damn customer sanji." I scurried out of the room glaring at that old man. Shitty geezer.

"Good morning, what would you like---"
"Any food will be fine thanks" a sharp voice interrupted.
How rude, I thought. That was definitely the voice of a girl. I wonder if she is beautiful... I eyed her and almost choked in disgust. She was wearing a dirty cloack that covered her face and her whole body. Her figure was almost non existant and was bulky like that of a man. I shuddered. I cleared my throat and answered professionally. 
"Sure, please wait a while."
I strolled out of the dining place keeping the vomit in my stomach. It was almost disturbing how such a beautiful voice belong to that.
No, sanji, don't judge people you are supposed to feed. I mentally scolded myself as I made a plate of fried rice.

"Miss, please enjoy your meal here!" I said professionally as I handed her the plate avoiding looking at her. Hurriedly, I stepped out of the restaurant and took a puff from my cigarette.

Out of curousity, i sneaked a peak at the lady back in baratie. She was scooping rice after rice and throwing them on the ground or something on the ground, her face still covered with the hood. I felt my face go red with rage. How dare she waste precious food. The hell is wrong with her?!? I winced as a painful flashback flashed through my mind. She was going to pay for this, I never hit a girl and I never will but she will pay for this. 
Storming into the baratie, I lifted my leg for a kick when I stopped myself just in time. My eyes widened in shock.
Sanji, what were you thinking?