Chapter 1

Ryujin's POV

I closed my locker slowly and looked around the students, who were doing their own things. I literally hated this school and everything about it because I was the most hated student here. Nobody really wanted to be my friend because I was a transferee. Of course, there were many students who were transeferee but I was the victim here. The reason i was a victim is that there is no reason. I had a huge scar in my neck and everyone knew who made it.

I walked slowly to my class while grasping my books tightly. I look down on the floor while walking because I'm afraid that something might happen. I don't want to get bullied by Hyunjin, again. Hyunjin was like my nightmare because she said that i was her toy. Her torture, I could never forget it. She was the one who gave me the scar on the neck when I was a freshman.

Thankfully, I made it to my class without any commotion. It felt great not to see Hyunjin. I slip my books on the desk and sat at the chair. I sat at the front because I need to focus on my studies and I don't want to get stuck with the delinquents.

Just in time, our teacher, Ms. Bae comes to the classroom and everybody stands up to greet her.

"Good morning, class." She said as she motioned us to sit down.

After settling down, she takes the roll call.

"Hwang Yeji?" She called but no response.

Nobody was surprised because Hwang Yeji is the badass bitch in this whole school. The popular girl, yes, a delinquent, yes.

"She should just drop out because she's never present in the class and she's really poor at studies..." Ms. Bae mumbled as she flipped the paper.

I can call myself pretty lucky because I'm not stuck with Hwang Yeji. Everybody was afraid of that girl because of her aura.

"Is Hwang Yeji coming or not?" Ms. Bae asked as she looked to someone at the back.

"She'll be here anytime, Ma'am." Chaeryeong said as she gives an apologetic bow to her teacher.

Lee Chaeryeong, the purest bean, also best friend of Hwang Yeji. I wonder how she got stuck with that girl. Lee Chaeryeong was the opposite of Yeji. She was sweet, friendly, and helpful. Also a little bit shy. But anyways, as I told you nobody likes me so I'm not friends with anyone.

Just like that, the door opens widely with a thud and there she is, Hwang Yeji. She had her long straight her in her tight skirt with a shirt, and of course, the heel. She was taller than me. Everybody called her a fashion icon in the school.

"Just in time, Yeji, we were waiting for your arrival. Should i put a red carpet?" Ms. Bae said sarcastically looking at Yeji, who didn't care.

"You can put it next time Ms. Bae. I'll be prepared for it." Yeji replied giving a wink to the teacher.

"Don't be late next time. This is your last chance or I might give your name to the head."

"It depends." She replies as she walked to the back seat beside her best friend.

This fucking bitch had an attitude and I could clearly see the teacher already pissed off by that.

"Let's start the lesson."

Finally, luch break, I made my way to the cafeteria because today is my favorite food, pork meat. Yes, our school serves the best food. I love the food here. I stood in the queue of people waiting for my turn.

"Move aside, bitch." Someone said as she pushed me.

I looked up to see a figure, Hyunjin. I didn't want to see her. She thinks she rules in this school and I can see why Yeji and she didn't get along.