April fool's day

"Hey guys welcome back to my youtube. Today is the most awaited day guys. I paprank natin ngayon si Alexia. Because today is April Fool's Day " pag sisimula ko.

"So nag grocery siya ngayon. I'll disguise my self as a serial killer and chase her. So let's set up the camera and wait for her." I placed the camera at the door way and dun sa taas ng speaker.

A few minutes later  narinig ko na yung tunog ng sasakyan namin. The door opened and she still didn't notice anything.

"Ban!  Hubby I'm home." rinig kong sigaw niya. I heard na ibinaba niy yung susi sa mesa at napligon sakin. She screamed and ran outside. I took the camera and took of my mask then ran after her. She ran across the road then a  running car suddenly hit her. Nabitawan ko ang camera ko at tumakbo papalapit sakanya . I held her in my arms while crying.

" I'm sorry baby. Di ko dapat ginawa yun. Di nalang sana kita prinank. I'm sorry baby "I hugged her while crying.  She Smiled at me and said " happy April Fool's day hubby. I love you " then she closed her eyes.

Itinakbo namin siya sa hospital but she didn't make it. She was dead on arrival.  Her head was severely damaged and her ribs were crushed.

Nqg sisisi ako kasi prinank ko siya. The doctors said the she was pregnant tumigil ang mundo ko dahil sa sinabi ng doctor. I killed my wife and my unborn child.

April ,1,2020 was the worst day of my life