Your second meeting

Mal: You were on your way back to your dorm from a student council meeting. While you were walking, you saw the core four and decided to say something to them. You flew over to them, "Hey," you said them.
"Hey, it was Y/N right?" Mal asked you, as you nodded in reply.
"I just want to see how you guys were doing and all. If you liked it here?" You asked
"It's ok," Mal said to you, "thanks."
"No problem, enjoy the rest of tour day," you told them, before waving and flying off

Jay: You were looking for some food. You didn't care what. But you were hungry, you walked around, looking for something. You saw Jay, and his four friends. "Hey guys," you told them walking over, they had some good food with them, well.. good for isle food. "Care to share some food with your favorite mischievous kitten?" you asked, and batted your innocent eyes.
"Why? Does your dad not feed you?" Mal teased.
"No actually. He doesn't." You said playing with your nails
"Here. Now get lost," Jay said and threw you a baguette, which you thanked him for before running off

Carlos: It was the first Tourney game of the year at Auradon prep. You were excited, and ready to cheer. While you were warming up, Carlos approached you, "Hey," He said to you
"Hey, Carlos!" You said enthusiastically, "good luck on the game! You guys will win for sure," you told him, a smile growing on your face.
"Thanks," He said to you with a smile, "do you know how hard the other players go?" They were going against the Neverland Gators today. Your friend Tina, Tinkerbells daughter, told you a lot about them, seeing as her older brother is the goalie for the team. "They're pretty good players, but I wouldn't worry too much, they're too nice to hurt a fly," you told him as he nodded, "I got to finish warming up and doing stretches, but it was nice talking to you," you told him, as he nodded, he waved before walking off.

Evie: You were talking with Ben about some royal stuff, and stuff Ben should do for the kingdom once he becomes king. The two of you walked by the VKs, so you decided to say hey. "Hi guys," You said to them.
"Hey," Ben said as well.
"Hey, Y/N!" Evie said to you, smiling, "What's up?" she asked.
"Nothing really. Just talking with Ben. What's up with you guys?" You asked.
"Not much," Carlos replied.
"I mean, Ev is pretty busy. Pretty busy staring at you Y/N" Mal teased as Evie blinked and lightly shook her head.
"Mal!" she exclaimed which made you chuckle.

Ben: It's been about a week and a half after you moved to Auradon prep. You heard there was an indoor skating rink in the city, and you just had to check it out. You, your cousin Annie, and your other two best friends, Raelyn and Roy were all going to go ice skating. "I can't wait, I love ice skating," you said as the four of you walked down the hall.
"I mean, what else do you expect from Elsas daughter?" Raelyn said, with a small laugh.
"I mean, you aren't wrong," You replied back to her.
While the four of you were walking you guys crossed paths with Ben, "Hey, Ben!" You said to him, smiling and waved.
"Hey, what are you guys doing?" He asked you.
"We're going Ice skating," You answered him.
"Cool, have fun, I bet you'll love it," Ben said to you with a smile, "I'll let you guys go, bye," he said and walked off with a wave, as you guys continued walking