I Cant

"I c.. Can't" ondreaz looked at me confused. He was just about to say something but I cut him off "look, your my best friend and I never knew my life will turn out like this but, I don't think I can't do this." he still looked at me confused. "I like you ondreaz but not in the same way."
WHAT AM I SAYING!!
"oh, Amelia there's no rush I mean you said things take time so that's what I'm do--" "that's not what your doing we've only been friends for a few weeks, I don't know you" I cut him off annoyed.

Ondreaz was shocked by what I said. Avani and Anthony ran up to us. "hey Lia you good?" ondreaz looked at me and then back to avani. I noticed that I had overreacted. A million thoughts went through my mind now. Why did I tell him I don't like him?Did he wanna go further them making out? Does he really like me?

My head felt light and before I knew I was in the sand ondreaz grabbed my head before it hit the sand. "Amelia.... Amel..." is the last thing I heard.

I wake up in the hospital with Ondreaz next to me and a child. "babe your awake" he said as he held my hands tight. "babe... What.. Where am I...? " the both of them looked at me confused. "babe your in icu you had a minor heart attack. The year is 2024, it's me your husband and this is skyla our daughter" I looked over to the most pretty brown haired girl she looks 4 and shes wearing cute round glasses. "so we're married?" ondreaz smiled and nodded at me. "do you have a problem with that?" he asked and I said "no, not at all"

In that moment I realised I do love ondreaz and I might never tell him that. I'm so mad at myself for what I said at the beach. We're married and we have a beautiful daughter. I really do like ondreaz.....