QiSmAt

Hey lovely people

I'm back with one more one shot story

I'd hope you all like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loving you is like living inside the storm.
In the end , I can only come out broken , twisted and shattered..........

Yaadon ki qaid mein
Geeraftaar ho gaya dil
Darbadar ishq mein
Taar taar ho gaya dil (x2)

Bewajah nahi milna tera mera
Rehnuma, rehnuma, rehnuma..
Bewajah nahi milna te...

"Manik..." his thoughts were stopped by a familiar voice. He looked at the source of voice and smiled. A simple plain smile . And looked back at the beauty which was standing in front of him. It was almost 10 at night and still the beauty in front of his eyes didn't faded. It was cold december winter night and with night still long the coldness in weather was getting more. Looking at those snow caded mountains and clear sky with stars only added the beauty to night. For nights in Kashmir would never be something ordinary....
" Want some??..Mr Manik Major Malhotra???" the very same voice asked him forwarding the can of beer
He looked at can and the person offering him for a minute or two and he accepted it.
" You know you shouldn't be drinking for you know it will make you go all moody the next day..." Manik said
" Ohh please... Mr. Major... I don't go all that insane.." said the person
" Whatever helps you keep sane tomorrow morning Nandini" he chuckled and took the sip of his drink.

Both were quite.. silence...but it was comfortable one.... enjoying the view chilled winter night and sitting besides each other was all that Nandini ever wanted from him.

“ Nandini.... why have you stuck for 5 years with a heartless man who can't even move on from his past??” his sudden question gained him Nandini's attention. She looked at him... was he really that blind to not be able to see the love she held for him in her eyes...or was her love so weak that it can't be seen through her eyes...she questioned herself.

“ Because I want to stay by your side ” her simple one sentence answer and Manik looked at her...and before he could ask or say anything further she spoke, “ ... and before you start with your daily radio that I deserve to be loved and your not that one and all which over 5 years I have heard and by now it's by heart learnt don't start again...” she said and looked at him only to find him smiling at her and no it was not his usual smile he used to give her but this time it was something different....

And again they were back to being silent.

“ Manik can I asked you for something??” Nandini asked
“ I'll be glad if I could give you that...”
“ You never spoke about Alya to anyone and whoever I asked they never told me anything saying it was your place to tell me...will you like to tell me something about Alya???” Nandini asked in low voice.

She waited for a minute but no reply and now she regretted asking that thing.
“ I'm sorry Manik.. I really didn't wanted to....” but she was cut off by Manik

“ Alya...she was like those stars... shining in darkness of my life. She was that ray of hope in my life which I carved for...she was my emotion...she was my feeling...she was my sunshine...she was my love...she was my right..she was my destiny...she was my....” and he stopped abruptly and glanced at Nandini. It feels werid doesn't it talking about your past love life to your wife...he realised it...he looked at Nandini and found her smiling only if knew it was fake...
“ She was your.....?? Continue Manik...” Nandini asked him a little too curiously.
“ she was the one I wished for and only one. How I wished it was her at this moment with me” this mere sentence and Nandini lost it....