The Discovered Journal of (____)

[WARNING! This isn't a cheery story. It does contain minor blood and murders

The song "Cell Block Tango" from the Broadway show Chicago was this basis for this Song-Fic

I also take no credit for the characters of Hetalia, owned by Hima papa~

You, of course, are owned by you!

I also have an account on DA, so if you see this story there, its still me! Enjoy!]

(____) now presents

The Chronicles of the Six Merry Murders

Hello officers, and welcome to my special little black book! Choose the chapter you want to go to, I'm sure it will clear things up for you.

P.S. Sorry about the stain, have fun cleaning that up.

Chomp!

Six!

Squish!

Not this time!

Cicero!

Vargas!

My turn~

Chomp!

You know how people have these little habits that get you down? Like Kiku; Kiku liked to munch on his damned pocky, no, not munch, chomp! It was like his addiction. The problem was he chose not to stop. That wasn't a good choice. It was so odd to me that such a quite man could eat so loudly!

So I come home this one day and I am really irritated, and I'm looking for a bit of sympathy. And there's Kiku, laying on the couch munching, no, not munching, chomping! So, I said to him,

"Kiku! I swear you chomp on that pocky stick one more time!"

And he did.

So I took the shotgun off the wall and I fired two warning shots.

Into his head.

He had it coming too! He really only had himself to blame!

Six!

I met Lovino Vargas from Italy about two years ago, and he told me he was single, and we hit it off right away. I'd always been into the asshole type a little bit, and this guy just had a good cuss or two spewing out of his mouth all the time.

So, we started living together. He'd go to work, he'd come home, I'd fix him a drink, we'd have dinner....

Then I found out. "Single" he told me. Single, my ass!

Not only was he married, well, he had six wives! One of those Mormons, you know?

So that night, when he came home, I fixed him his drink as usual...

You know, some guys just can't hold their arsenic.

He had it coming. Don't even try to tell me he didn't! I mean honestly, he took a flower in its prime, and then he used it and he abused it! Thi was a murder but not a crime! It may have actually been a gift to woman kind.

Squish!

Now, I'm standing in the kitchen, carving up the chicken for dinner, and in storms my boyfriend Ludwig in a jealous rage.

"You've been screwing the milkman!" he says. It was a little bit funny, I must admit, hearing him say "screwing" in a German accent. He was into a lot of BDSM so it's not like hearing him scream was anything new.