1.

LEE Y/N POV:

Sitting in my living room I was waiting for the one person I love the most in this entire world, Taehyung. He is the only one who make my heart beat faster then a bullet train. He is my world, my angel, my lover, my everything. But recently things have changed. We talks less and whenever we do, it ends with us both arguing
Maybe it's just me overthinking but this feeling just doesn't go away.

Me and taehyung are like childhood sweethearts. We have been in a relationship for more then 10 years .He was my neighbor when I first met him. I was only eight years old while he was nine. We used to play togather alot. We went to the school where he was my only best friend, then in same college, where he confessed to me and then to the same university where he proposed to me. Yeah taehyung is my fiance now. After graduation we both shifted to a new city. Taehyung found a job in a very well known company, while I worked in a hospital as a doctor.

He was always my first choice , my first kiss, my first everything. And he knew it. Maybe that's why recently he started to take me for granted.....

Today is his birthday. I made his favorite chocolate cake like always. I also made dinner with various amount of dishes to eat. I just hope he likes it. Now I just have to wait for him....

Its eleven pm and he still haven't returned back home. I tried calling him but he isn't picking up. I even left a message for him but unfortunately no reply he just read it. I have started to get worried about him.

"Where is he?"

Just then then front door opened and came in taehyung. He had messy hair ,but was still looking breathtaking. GOD I love him alot.
He walked in and looked at me with his beautiful eyes. Unknowing my heart skipped a beat. He kept looking at me, his expressions changing from blank to annoyance. Eventually he walked away. While I was just stood there alone confused.

I followed him. He went to our room and then to the washroom. I was just standing in the doorway when I heard the water running from the shower.

"He must be tired because of all the work so he must have decided to take a bath first then come to me"

I told myself and then went to the kitchen. After a while, I heard a door being closed. I got excited thinking that maybe taehyung is gonna come downstairs now.

I waited and waited After like fifteen minutes, I knew he wasn't going to come downstairs. So I just picked up the cake and went to our room.

As I entered the room and looked around I saw taehyung sitting on our bed chatting with someone on his phone. I went towards him and called out for him.

"Taehyung"

No reply

"Taehyung"

Still no reply

"Taehyung baby"

"WHAT?"

He shouted, making me flinch.

"Happy birthday"

He looked at me and then at the cake. He then stood up and left.

I followed after him

"Babe, where are you going?"

"Outside."

"Why? I made your favorite cake for you. Don't you wanna cut it and celebrate ur birthday with me."

He looked my way and walked towards me. I could see annoyance in his eyes which once held love and care. He grabbed the cake and place it on the table beside us. He went to the kitchen and brought a knife. He cut a large slice of the cake and shoved it in my mouth. Because of the force he applied I fell on the floor and started coughing.

"There i celebrated my birthday with you cut your bloody same cake and even fed it too you now stop with your nagging"

After that he left the house leaving me on the floor coughing and crying.
I stood up ,still crying, went towards the dinning table and threw the food away knowing that noone was gonna eat it. I picked up the cake looking at it with my teary eye remembering the first time when I made cake for him.
I took baking classes just to learn how to make a cake for him. It wasn't that tasty but he appreciated my dedication of making it for him.

I miss that taehyung who couldn't bear a single tear in my eyes. Who loved me with all his heart. Who always considered me as his first option..........

I just miss him

"Where did we go wrong....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guy's so this is my new FF or oneshot.. I don't know what it's gonna be but I hope u all will like it. Please comment and tell me if u liked it or not . And please show some love to this FF or oneshot. Okay now byeee💜💜