6.

Taehyung pov;

"Y..you?"

"Hello taehyung."

"Yn y..you are back!"

There was a moment of silence between us.
Tears of happiness spilled from my eye. I ran towards her and hugged her tightly scared that she might fade away leaving me again in misery.

"Yn why did you leave me? I loved you and you just left me... Y..you know how hurt I was. I thought I won't see you again. I..I am sorry plz forgive me. Don't leave me again. I can't live without you "

I said as my tears spilled from my eye onto her shoulder.

After a moment of me hugging her, she gently pushed me. I felt a pain rise in my heart.

"She pushed me. Maybe she doesn't love me. Of course she doesn't she left me. Why would she want me."

I thought as I looked at her.

It took me a moment to take in her appearance. She was wearing a red turtleneck sweater with Black jeans and pair of black heel. Her hair gracefully fell down her shoulders as she looked at like an angel that came straight from the heaven.

A beautiful smile set on her face as she looked at me.

God I missed that smile.

She stood there for a moment looking at me. Then without saying anything she went towards her car.

A strange fear raised in my chest

Is she going to leave? Was she just here to congratulate me?

I panicked.

How will live without her!?

She opened her car's backseat door.

I was about to call her name when she bent and grabbed a box and a some candles.

I was very confused.

What she did next shocked me....

She came towards me holding a cake with some candles on it.

"Happy birthday taehyung."

She said with a soft smile resting on her face.

I felt myself tearing up..

"W.....what?"

"Happy birthday taehyung. I came to wish you. Look I made a different cake for you too. I know you were tired of eating the same type of cake every year so I baked red velvet cake this time. Hope you like it."

I just looked at her. Remembering the time when I disrespected her and her hard work. I was embarrassed of myself.

I looked down.

"Taehyung come-on now make a wish and blow the candle the cake is gonna get ruined because of the candle wax."

I slowly walked towards her. She was just smiling at me. She is such an angel.

Slowly I made a wish my eye never leaving hers and blew the candles.

She then gave me a knife an I cut the cake. Taking a piece I brought it near her face. She opened her mouth and took a small bite.

We both then stood there in silence. I was unsure of what to do now.

"Well aren't you gonna invite me in?"