The Original Bullies

My first school, Blue Ridge, was not exactly...fun.

The first bully was Oliver. He had choppy orangish hair and freckles showered his face.

He was assigned to give me a tour around the school; he ended up giving me a bloody nose.

Oliver tormented me till February, and school began in September. Oliver gave me an assortment of bloody noses, hair loss, cuts, bruises...it was his "fun" time. He liked to sit behind me in class to pencil-poke me, which got irritating. He even whispered random comments in my ear to distract me from work.

One day, I'd had it. I stood up and punched Oliver weakly in the face. That was a mistake. After that, he gave me a broken arm.

-time laps in hospital-

This is the beginning of the second move..my parents began to fill out paperwork for my new school right after my cast was put on.

The second school was Penn White Middle School.

-current day-

"Hello," I'd said to my new tour-buddy, Diana. She seemed nice, brown bangs and simple green eyes.

Boy, I was wrong.

After I said 'hello', Diana slugged me in the stomach and called me 'ugly' and 'retarded'. I was seriously considering suicide.

Harry was the second bully at Penn White. Harry and Diana were dating, which made them twice as annoying. Always together, feeding each other pudding! They'd team up and take turns decking me, smacking, and tripping.