Chapter One

Eleven years later

I smiled as I got off the plane, taking I long and satisfying breath; not minding the look the stupid bimbo-of-an-airhostess gave me.

I missed Canada so much
I mean who won't miss home.

Dad thought it would be best to listen to my dead mother's wish; me having a normal life, going to an average school with average friends. But turns out average friends also means slutty friends tend to steal your boyfriend and go all bitchy on you.

I mean, I did like the U.S., the beach, the cute boys, the food and....yeah the cute boys just they tend not to like blunt people and unlucky for me, my mouth has no filter.

I had to stay with one of my dad's sisters; May. She's a sweetie, not married and claims never to since she has River. She was adopted by Aunt May and is a fifteen year old dumb bimbo, an effect of staying out in the sun too much which dried her brain dry.

Shaking off my wandering thoughts, I got off the escalator,  dragging my luggage along. Knowing my Dad and the call, he would have someone set to get me, just to find him.

I shook my head in amusement when I saw a man in a three piece suit wearing dark aviators, a Bluetooth earpiece was placed in his left ear as he spoke to someone through it.

He held a cardboard with Raýne Monterio, my name written on it. I couldn't recall him for the last time I came home, he visibly grew more uncomfortable as more people glance at him with questioning looks.

I moved towards him, pitying his poor unfortunate soul

" Excuse me" I said as I came in front of him, ignoring the raised brow he sent to me

"And you are? " he asked, before I could reply " I'm sorry, I don't have extra change today "

"Excuse me? Who the- " I began before he cut me off

"Do you mind? I'm waiting for someone " he said ignoring me , looking over my head as his eyes scanned through the crowd.

Amusement and sudden mischief  filled me as I turned around to face him with a same smile on my face fudging innocence, clearing my face of my true emotions; a skill, I mastered throughout my stay in the U.S.. 

" I actually have something about that " I said pointing at the cardboard held in his arm. He rose a brow at me as he looked down at the name

" You've seen her? " he asked with interest, he tilted his head.

" Yeah! She wasn't hard to notice, complaining about everything and everyone; being such a bitch " I said with fudged disgust

" Can you remember where you saw her? " he asked with a frown on his stupid face.

" I think she's still at the food court waiting "

" Thank you " he said as he walked off to 'find' me at the other side of the airport before I heard him murmur a ' stupid rich people '

With a grin on my face , I made my way out off the airport heading out to board a train or something 

And this is why people are stupid

* * * * * * * * * * *

I boarded a cab home, the driver was a darling whose name is Tom, has two grandkids and love PB and J. He talked throughout the drive and tried to make me comfortable which wasn't hard with his positive attitude and sweet smile.

" Thanks Tom. " I said as I got off the cab, smiling at him

" No problem, doll " he said with his Texian accent flowing with every word " Nice place you've got " his eyes fixed at the mansion

Nice house

" Yeah... just not mine "

" Old man's? " he asked still staring at it

" Yeah..." he nodded as if understanding before driving off. I sighed as I took my bags and headed in through the back door.
Why? Because of the unwanted attention my family would give me.

I sighed as I got into my room; I took in my room, my old room still looked the same; the desk was intact so were my posters of my ex anime crush

What?! They were cute

My stuff from the last eleven years, my old clothes were taken out and replaced with new ones; pretty expensive new ones.

After arranging and unpacking my stuff, I took a nice warm bath making sure no one hears me ; at least not Theo.

Theo is my step brother and Julie's son. Shockingly, Dad married Julie thirteen years ago and had a son a year later after their marriage. I love Julie so much, she's  like the mother I never had

Literally

And Theo is a bratty idiot who I, unfortunately have as a younger brother. After changing and bathing, I laid on the bed and dozed off.

* * * * * * * * * * *

This is the end of chapter 1

Please comment and vote

And send any corrections

Thanks