CHAPTER 33

SABRINA'S POV
×RECAP×

The test was...

It was negative! I sighed in relief. I came out the bathroom and into my room where nash was.

"So what was it?" He asked.

"Negative" I said.

"That's good" he said.

He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. I'm not ready to be a mogh and Nash isn't ready to be a dad.

"Do you want to go get something to eat babe?" He asked.

"Yeah. How about taco bell?" I asked.

"Yeah come on" he said and grabbed my hand.

We walked to taco bell and some fans came and took pictures with us and then we went into taco bell.

When we got in there we went up to the register and ordered. Nash and the girl at the register were flirting and I was getting pissed off. Its like they didn't even know I was there.

She touched his hand and that's when I lost it and stormed out the restaurant. Why does he always do this!?

NASH'S POV

"Listen that was my girlfriend and I shouldn't be doing this. Just give me my damn food" I said with anger because I always fuck up.

She gave me my food and I ran after Sabrina. She was walking home extra fast.

"SABRINA!" I yelled.

She put up her middle finger to me and said "tell that bitch to fuck you!"

Damn when Sabrina's jealous it kinda turns me on. I ran fast to catch up with her and I did.

"Sabrina listen" I said while stopping us.

"Nash get the fuck out my way!" She said and pushed me to the side and started walking.

I ran to her and picked her up bridal style. "Nash put me down!" She yelled.

"Nope" I said and kept walking with her in my arms. I got to her house and went in and brought her upstairs plopping her down on her bed with me on top of her.

"Get off me" she said.

"No. Why are you mad" I asked. She started hitting me and that's when I held her arms down.

"Now tell me" I said. "Go tell that bitch at taco bell to ride you!" She said.

"Oh my lord! You are funny!" I said and laughed.

"Nash its not funny you flirted with her in front of me and that pissed me off" she said with a tear coming down her cheek.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even know I was doing that please forgive me I'm sorry baby." I said and kissed her lips.

"Fine" she said.

"So am I still yours?" I asked as I let go of her arms.

"You are so mine." She said and grabbed my face and smashed her lips on mine.

She started kissing my neck and that's when she stopped and said "later. First let me eat"  and she laughed and grabbed her taco bell.

"You're such a tease" I said and grabbed my taco. "I know" she said with a giggle.