𝗼𝗻𝗲

⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀Spring day - BTS     ⠀⠀1:06 ─〇───── 4:13⠀    ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

     ⠀⠀1:06 ─〇───── 4:13
⠀    ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

Huffing for the nth time Jungkook walk with a pout on his face with his left hand pulling the luggage with him.

It's the second time he flied from England to Korea, his homeland that he left since he was young, to do a report about a seven stars hotel that being known worldwide and this times he came with one of his colleagues but he's nowhere in sight right now.

Walking toward a beach Jungkook took a sit before taking out his phone, wanted to call his senior but stop when he saw the place suddenly crowded with people and the center of attention being the group of many black suits men.

Curiosity finally took the best of him, Jungkook put his phone back and walk to see what happened only to be push by random people next to him making him fall down.

"Are you okay?"a deep voice asked make Jungkook look up to met with a handsome face of a young man, his eyes lock with the other's black one.

His black haired was style handsomely. Those eyes are so memorizing that Jungkook found himself looking deep into them.

"Are you okay?"he asked again with a warm smile taking Jungkook back to the present.

"Y-yeah I'm fine thank you." Jungkook replied back shyly letting the handsome man help him get up.

Interesting

That's what come to Taehyung's mind. This boy is not like the other girls and boys that he has met.

Now, Taehyung is a CEO so meeting new people is normal. But all of them that he came across has always tried to get into his pants. Being in this industry he has learned to read people. And he's great at it too. Them acting shy is not an exception either. But Jungkook is the other story.

His beauty is what caught Taehyung's eyes, the black hair male has notice the smaller since he stepped in here and though Jungkook look like and could speak Korean fluently Taehyung know he's doesn't live here.

Because everyone in South Korea know who Kim Taehyung is and this boy seem to has no clue at all about who he's talking to.

Taehyung eyes landed on the ID card that Jungkook was wearing and his thick eyebrows met in a second before a smile comeback.

The sound of phone ringing make Jungkook sigh in relief, finally he could leave the high tension place that suffocated him, he bow Taehyung as a thank you and leave him to pick up the phone.

"You want him boss?"Hansik, Taehyung's right hand man asked when he saw Taehyung's eyes never leave the small boy figure.

"You don't remember him?" Taehyung asked his man with a sinister smirk playing on his handsome face which received back only a questioning look from him.

"That boy, the one who read the news about our casino six months ago, that make us loss a lot of money."

Right six months ago, Taehyung's casino—one of the biggest casino in the world has loss a hell lot of money from the fake news and Jungkook was the one reading the news.

Hansik let out a loud sigh before following his boss to his office, he know his boss is up to something and he also aware that he can not stop him.

He can only pray for the poor boy because Taehyung was nothing like what he looks. The outsider considered him as a warm and sweet man, a gentleman but no he's the exact opposite. Taehyung is a cold hearted man.

He's a Lucifer

And Kim Taehyung hold grudges.

Hansik's prayer doesn't seem to work because when they enter the lobby of the hotel they saw Jungkook was sitting there and look like he was waiting for someone.

"Hansik look about his information, who he came he with, his age real name, I want it in detail. You have thirty minutes." Taehyung stated before putting his hand in his pockets and walk to the elevator, going to the highest floor of the hotel, his office.

While waiting for the elevator to reach his destination Taehyung can't help but think about the reporter. He was truly an eye candy.

The brown hair that look so soft and fluffy, his pink lip that jutting out into a small pout, his big doe eyes that has a whole galaxy dancing in them he has the sun kiss skin to compliment his soft features.

Not to mention those chubby cheeks that decorated with a soft pink color. He looks like a walking angel. Adorable and delicate.

Jeon Jungkook was to be take care of. He's like the prettiest flower. For people to love and admire.

Taehyung doesn't exactly know why he feel this way. He has been with a ton of beautiful girls and boys, some of them being model or actress but something in Jungkook caught his attention.

Maybe because all of them were always the one running after him. Now that he's encountered with someone who doesn't give him an ounce of attention like he always received, something in him doesn't sit right.

He decided to shrugged it off though thinking Jungkook was not different from those people.

Or is he?

ㅤㅤ:¨·.·¨:
       '·..➭I love you💜