CHAPTER. 3

Time skip*

It's now early in the morning, you are now at the sand drinking some coffee that you recently bought at the Big Donut shop. You met Sadie and Lars there. Sadie was kinda ok and as for Lars, you kinda think of him as a jerk...

You are admiring the view of the beach, the sky was beautiful, the ocean is calm, the sands on your feet tickles you, but you kinda like it...

Your POV:

I like this place, this is all what I wanted. Peace and quiet...

But, I guess I shall continue exploring this place. And meet the kid that Vidalia was talking about...

pov end*

Suddenly, a little boy pops out at your face:

???: HELLO!!!

YOU: AHH!!!

You screamed, you are surprised. I mean seriously, who will not be shocked. If you were just chilling or minding your own business then a kid jumps out of nowhere and suddenly, it screams at you for nothing

Not only that, three mysterious woman reveals theirself to you. The first one is short, purple,and has a long white hair.

And the other one is kinda tall as you, and has a weird nose, white skin and kinda thin.

And the last one. Is the tallest one of them all, she has a nice sunglass, and her skin is, purplish-red skin tone.

???: Steven!! we told you to stop scaring strangers like that...

The one with a strange nose, spoke:

???: Come on P. You've got to admit, that is hilarious!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

The shorter one spoke:

???:  Amethyst, that's enough...

And of course, the tallest one:

???: You're no fun sometimes, garnet...

The kid tries to help you by giving you a hand. You of course take it, and get up to your feet...

???: Hi, my name is Steven Universe. And im sorry if I scared you so much

you: Oh it's ok. My name is (y/n), I've heard so much about you Steven Universe...

steven: Really?(with his star eyes)

you: Yeah, they say you are a very kind and a helpful kid...

steven: Well I'm not the one to brag...

???: So steven, who is this guy? I haven't seen his face im my entire life.

steven: knock it off, amethyst. His name is (y/n)

???: Well, nice to meet you (y/n). My name is Pearl, and this is Garnet and Amethyst.

???: We are the crystal gems, the ones who protect beach city, and quiet frankly the world.

you: It's nice to meet you guys. So what are you doing right now?

Garnet: We are looking for a corrupted gem monster nearby. It shouldn't take long to-

Then a huge corrupted monster came out of nowhere. It started to attack all of you, the crystal gems dodge it's attack while you didn't because it attacked unexpectedly...

you: ahhh...

You felt a small pain in your chest, it's probably the thing that caused it...

steven: (y/n) are you ok? do you need any help?

you: No it's alright steven,

then the monster attacked steven, making stumble all the way to the ground.

Pearl: we can't fight it, it's to powerful.

Garnet: Pearl focus!!

then the monster hits garnet, making her fall to the ground. And as for amethyst, the monster has a tight grip on her...

Amethyst: (y/n)!! Please help us!!

You were completely quiet for a minute, you completely regretted coming here. All you wanted was to have a normal life. But no, some giant gem monster is attacking your friends that you just met. You thought you could forget all the things you've done in the past. But you guess,the saying was right. "The past will always come back to haunt you".

you: Pearl, give me your weapon...

Pearl: (y/n), do you even know how to use it?

you: just give it to me...

Pearl then gaves you her spear. And you walk slightly to the gem monster. It didn't hesitate to attack at you. But you immediately avoid it with no difficulty...

Pearl: Whaa--

Steven: Go, (y/n)!!!!

You quickly charged at the monster, avoiding every attack that the monster has to put on you. The monster couldn't stand to your agility and speed...

After its final attempt to destroy you, you quickly stab the monster at the back causing it to poof...

Steven runs up to you and giving you a hug:

steven: that was so cool, (y/n). How did you do that?

you know smirk at him:

you: Let's just say I used to fight a lot of bad guys back then...

you: Here Pearl. Thanks for letting me borrow your spear.

You now give the spear to pearl:

Pearl: Not bad (y/n). I must say im impressed. I would want to battle you sometime in the future.

Amethyst: Yeah dude, you got some skills. Do you wanna join us?

Garnet: (y/n). It would mean a lot to us if you join the crystal gems.

Youu: Thanks for the offer but, im gonna decline.

Steven: Aww, but we could really use your help on defending earth...

You now give a slight chuckle:

you: Don't worry Steven I'll be there if that happens...

You now slowly walk away from them. You then grab the middle of your chest:

you: Besides, None of you know who I really am. Or understand the pain that have been through....