The Shy Girl

You may have seen many shy girls in your life. You may think that she is always shy & quiet. She is boring. Do you know, quiet persons have richest minds. They just avoid being the center of attention.They are happy with themselves but they do care & want to be with their closed ones.

Let's see about Alice, the heroine of our story. She is a shy girl & she have social anxiety. She is like a cutie pie. Imperfection is what makes us unique & she is also unique.

She is a loyal, shy, stubborn, hardworking girl. She is a innocent girl & always helped others. She looks hard on outside but she is very sensitive inside. She may be reluctant to talk to you at first but when she gets comfortable with you, she is like a crazy hell. She gives all her love once she loves someone.

She is from a middle class family. Lovely mother, best dad & a sister is her cute family. She is a family oriented girl.
Whenever she do something she always think, that it should not hurt her family.

Her aim is to become a doctor. So she studied hard & got good grades in her secondary education. She joined a best higher secondary school far from home & where she stayed in hostel.

Let's see what happens in the high school....

Please share your views on the story and encourage me guys❤️

Pls vote if you like to read next chapter