Part 17

JB POV  

After a short drive, we head down a long dirt road leading into the forest. It's scenic, the whole area encased in trees. The moon gleams through the spaces between the leaves of the trees and the car is quiet, the tense feeling wavering in the air. 

"It's just up here, on the right" Jinyoung says as I follow the road to a large cabin on a side road from where we were driving. "Thats the one. Don't park too close, and make sure you go round the back" he says as I laugh. 

"Jinyoung, I know what I'm doing" I snicker as he laughs back, the car once again falling silent. I turn the lights off as I approach the house, driving slowly and carefully in an attempt to make as little noise as possible. As we reach the back of the house, I pull up and park behind a nearby tree. I quickly turn off the ignition and take off my belt; turning to face the boy next to me and the three behind me. 

"Okay so, its a swift in and out. I'm not sure if anyone is here with her, and I don't care. If anyone is here, take them down quickly... kill them if you have to" I say in a stern and serious tone. "I'll head towards the main area of the house, Yugyeom, Jackson and Jinyoung, you take the bedrooms- look through each and any bathrooms you font. Youngjae..." I look at him as he smiles at me "... just watch the door" I say as he pouts. 

"Okay!! What's the code word if anyone comes?" he ponders. "Shall I whistle? Maybe shout! No, thats too obvious. How about I meow? Or bark? Or I could make an owl noise!! I do a really good impression of an ow-" 

"Youngjae, shut up! Just shout they're coming and we'll leave" I reply harshly, earning a sad look from Youngjae. I open the door of the car as everyone else does the same. We silently close the doors and grab some gear from the car as we head towards the back entrance of the cabin. We walk around, being cautious of where we step as we reach the door. 

"The doors already wide open?" Jinyoung calls as I walk towards it and look. 

"What the fuck..." I say under my breath. I push the door completely open gently and take a step inside, listening carefully but hearing no noise. I turn and and look at the boys, signalling them to follow me inside as we follow the plan and head to the different areas of the house. I go to the kitchen and living area, taking a look around but finding nothing. I look around and see the front door, still locked and completely untouched. "Guys, it's clear. There's no one here" They all shout 'clear' as we gather in the living space of the cabin. 

"Did they know we were coming?" Jackson asks, hands clenched into tight fists. 

"They must have... where else would they b-" I'm interrupted by a loud groan coming from behind us. We quickly turn, pulling out our guns and pointing them into the direction of the noise. As we look, a little head pokes up from the floor next to the sofa, looking at us with puffy eyes and a confused expression. 

"Taehyung?" Jinyoung asks as the boy on the floor immediately stands up, full of life once again. He looks around panicked and frantic before turning back to look at me. 

"Wheres Y/N?" He asks, the puzzled look on his face mirroring mine. I stare at him, trying to figure out whether he's lying or telling the truth, but the look on his face tells me he genuinely doesn't know where she is. 

"We were gonna ask you the same question" I reply, earning a gruesome look on Taehyung's face. 

"She was here a minute ago and then I woke up and you were here!" He says as he starts to panic. "We were watching a movie and then the popcorn went everywhere and it was scary and then we turned it of and then we saw a ghost!!" 

'Dude, slow down! What do you mean you saw a ghost?" I ask. He takes a deep breath whilst trying to remember. 

"We heard a loud bang from the back of the house and when we turned around there was a ghost walking towards us..." he says as his face relaxes, realising how stupid he sounds. "Okay, so it probably wasn't a ghost..." he confesses as I roll my eyes, walking to the back entrance of the house. The boys follow in suit as we continue to walk out. 

"Where are you going?!" Taehyung shouts from back in the house. I ignore him as I carry on walking. "Hello!! Where are you going?" he shouts again. I smirk as I continue leaving. 

"I'm going to find Y/N" I reply as we exit and swiftly enter the car, buckling up and driving off quickly. 

"Okay but, where actually are we going?" Yugyeom says as I focus on the road ahead. I wait for a minute before giving him a glance through the mirror. 

"We're going back to the house. I think I know who took Y/N". 

Hey!! Sorry this is a short one, imma write the next chapter now though! Having a bit of a mental block with how to keep this interesting hahaha. Are you still in enjoying this??