Panem

Panem

"War, terrible war. Widows, orphans, a motherless child. This was the uprising that rocked our land. Thirteen districts rebelled against the country that fed them, loved them, protected them. Brother turned on brother until nothing remained. Then came the peace, hard fought, sorely won. A people rose up put of the ashes and a new era was born. But freedom has a cost. When the traitors were defeated, we swore as a nation we would never know this treason again. And so it was decreed that each year, the various districts of Panem would offer up, in tribute, one young man and woman to fight to the death in a pageant of honor, courage, and sacrifice. The lone Victor, bathed in riches, would serve as a reminder of our generosity and our forgiveness. This is how we remember our past. This is how we safeguard our future."

Then came the 74th Hunger Games. When, District 12 tributes, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark were the last two left, they pulled out poisonous berries. This sparked a hope of rebellion. The Capitol then accepted the two as both Victors and they lived the rest of the tranquil year in the Victor's Village. Now, it was time for the 3rd Quarter Quell, the 75th Hunger Games, the year of the Victors Games. During the 3rd day of the Games, the rebels tried to save Katniss from the arena, however, they ultimately failed and were destroyed by Capitol Aircrafts, Enobaria Myretec immediately took action and killed Katniss Everdeen, this resulted in horrible death when Katniss' ally, Johanna Mason brutally tore apart the poor Two tribute. Johanna came merging out of the Games on the 4th day as Victor. This rebel act must be punished, the current president, President Merides, produced a fatal virus, which took 20 years, it swept through the country and killed many people, and many Victors soon got infected and they died. The remaining Victors saw this as a punishment they didn't deserve and started acting more rebellious to defy the Capitol. Peacekeepers soon taught them a lesson they did deserve. Now, there are no more Victors, but it was time for the 100th Hunger Games, the Fourth Quarter Quell and to get the first Victor of the second era.

It is now the time for the 106th Hunger Games, although people are still dramatized over the 100th Quarter Quell where tributes from ages 5-25 could be reaped. Although, many were older, 6 tributes were still single digit children and were instantly slaughtered. It created a hope of rebellion when rebel Victor from District 4, Bora Ohuna carried her dead 7 year-old ally from District 8 as she was being rescued from the arena. President Heras had immediately killed the Head Gamemaker who had failed to make the previous Games stupendous. He will take his revenge and make the next Games, the most brutal and bloody Games any citizen of Panem had ever seen.