Chapter 1

Henry had just wrapped up the tourney championship, and he had been awarded mvp. And that would be his final season with the Arrendelle Snowflakes, before being traded into the Auradon University to play tourney for them and finish college over there.

"Hey Henry!" Henry's friend and teammate, Aaron called. Henry turned around to give him a celebratory bro hug. "Great game today, I'm really gonna miss having you on the team. You're the greatest player the team has ever had."

"I'm sure you and the team will do just fine without me. You're a great player too, Aaron." Henry encouraged him.
"Thanks, man. Maybe our teams will play against each other sometime." Aaron said with a hopeful smile on his face.

"I'm sure we will." Henry replied as he picked up his bag and headed to his dorm to finish packing the rest of his stuff, he only had two boxes left to fill. And as he was packing he began to think, what if he ran into Evie again? How had she been doing since he last saw her? Had she moved on? Found somebody else? I mean, it had been two years since they broke up. Of course, there was a 99% chance that he was going to see her, because of course she was still going to Auradon University. Then again, there was that 1% chance that he wouldn't. But what were the odds of that not happening?

But eventually after all of his stuff was packed up he took another look at his dorm. 'This is it.' He thought to himself as he laid down on his bed and drifted off to sleep, for he had a long drive ahead of him.

***

Henry had drove five and a half hours from Arrendelle to Auradon City, and it took him about an hour just to get all of his stuff into his new dorm. And he was so worn out after that, he didn't have the energy to unpack. But he still unpacked all of his important stuff, and just saved the rest for tomorrow. And after he had finished with that he decided to stop by and say hello to some of his old friends, so he asked a random student who was walking by, where he could find Jay and Carlos' dorm, and once his answer was given, that's where he went.

After he knocked on the door, he heard some shuffling from inside before the door swung open to reveal Jay.
"Do my eyes deceive me, or is that Henry standing right there?" He asked.

"It's the H-man." He said.
"Wait. Henry?" Another voice was heard as Carlos appeared at the doorway.

"It's so nice to finally see you guys again."

"Yeah, it's been two years since we last saw you. How have you been?" Carlos asked.

"I've been good, I guess." Henry told them. "I've just been playing tourney for the Arrendelle Snowflakes, and we had a pretty good season. We won the championship, I got awarded mvp. Yeah, I've been good."

"So, have you seen Evie yet?" Jay asked curiously.

"No, I just got here a little bit ago."

"Oh. Well since you're on the team you will be seeing a lot of her." Carlos told him.

"I will?"

"Oh yeah. She's on the cheerleading squad."

"Well, maybe I'll stop by and see her. Just to see how she's doing. Um, which room is she in?" He asked.

After they had told him which way to go he quickly headed in that direction, and when he was standing right in front of her door, he found himself hesitating to knock. What if Evie didn't want to see him? What if she hated him? But he decided to take a risk, and knock on her door. He waited a few seconds, before he saw Evie's beautiful face open the door.

"Henry? Is that you?" She asked.

"Yeah, hey Evie. It's been awhile." He heard her softly reply a yes, before they went into an awkward silence, neither of them really knowing what to say.

"So.....what are you doing here?" Evie eventually asked.

"Oh. I've been traded to play tourney, and finish college here."

Evie just nodded still trying to grasp that Henry was really standing in front of her. And Henry, he started to lean in closer to Evie. And when she realized what he was trying to do, she stepped back.

"Um, it was nice to see you again, Henry. But I gotta go, bye." She said closing the door.

She put her back against the door putting her hand over her forehead, she couldn't believe that Henry had just tried to kiss her.

"Why did you turn him away like that?" Mal asked.

"Did you not see that he tried to kiss me?" Evie asked in return.

"Yeah, but you were kind of rude to him. Why didn't you even tell him about you?"

"Because, it wasn't even any of his business, Mal!" Evie said raising her voice a little.

"Whoa Evie, calm down." Mal said getting up to hug her best friend.

"I just......Why would he try to kiss me? He's the one who ended our relationship. We could've made things work between us, but he gave up on us, our relationship. He just threw it away." Evie said as Mal guided her to her bed.

"Evie, men are just unpredictable like that. Henry, was an idiot to put you through that. But you don't have to be around him all the time. Look, it's getting late, why don't we just get ready for bed." Mal told her.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Evie said as she slowly got up from Mal's bed to get herself ready for bed, trying to get Henry out of her mind.

A/N: Hey! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please let me know what you thought of this chapter, and what you want to happen next. Thanks for reading! Until the next chapter!!!