20

Assalamualykum warahmattullah wa barkatuhu!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

I have this brilliant DUA for you

Brilliant du'a.
I BEG OF YOU IN THE NAME OF ALLAH TO DEVOTE A FEW MINUTES AND READ AND CONTEMPLATE ON THIS LENGTHY DU'A TO THE END.
Have you forgotten anything?

These are the few things you may want to ask InshaAllah

"Ya Rahman, Ya Raheem, Ya Rabb al Alameen, I call upon You and I ask You by every Name that You have named Yourself with, revealed in Your Book, taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You,

Allahumma salli wa sallim 'alaa nabiyyinaa Muhammad.

Ya Rabb, make me sincere in this dua.

Please grant me a death with the shahadah on my tongue. Grant me Husn al Dhan billah (good expectations from Allah)

Expand my grave for me and illuminate it with light.

Preserve my record in Illiyeen.

Lighten for me the questioning of the grave.

Grant me death in a state of Ibadah, that is most pleasing to You and resurrect me in the same state.

Keep me free from fear, anxiety and terror from the day of judgement.

Grant my book in my right hand.

Make me among those who show their books to others with happiness.

Make me successful in the Meezan.

Help me cross the Siraat like lightening.

Ya Allah, please do not give away my good deeds to others.

Reunite me with my family in Jannah.

Do not expose my faults in front of others on the day of judgement.

Ya Afu, Forgive the sins that I don't remember and the sins that I didn't even consider as sins.

Grant me a heart filled with tranquility and peace.

Cleanse my heart from malice, jealousy, hatred, self-admiration, show off, envy, arrogance and pride.

Grant me the ability to forgive others.

Grant me soft speech, protect my tongue from lying, backbiting and hurting others.

Grant me beautiful patience.

Grant me with the correct Aqeedah, excellent memory and understanding of the deen with daleel.

Bless my parents, forgive them, Grant them good health and make me a sadaqa jaariyah for them.

Bless my siblings in their marriages. Bind us together with love. Do not let shayaateen break our bond.

Grant all the single Muslims the coolness of their eyes.

Grant us righteous children and make them a sadaqa jariyah for us Oh Allah help me leave behind a legacy with humility, allow me to leave this dunya with the best legacies for our offsprings and for others.

Help me understand, write, speak and teach Arabic.

Help me maintain good ties with my relatives.

Help me see my faults and cover it from others.

Allow me to speak with wisdom just like the Prophet peace be upon him.

Bestow me with wealth to spend in your way.