C h a p t e r One

◇◆¤◆◇

I woke up to the shrill wails of my friends baby I ignored it but the baby kept screaming louder. I dragged myself out of my abd ready to scold my friend but.

Her room was empty her bed was made up her bag and suitcases gone nothing but a letter was left on her bed I streched fprward reading it aloud.

Dear Annie;

You are my dear friend I thank you for giving me a place to stay when I was thrown out  If it wasn't for you I would have aborted that annoying baby.

Anyway I decided to run away with my boyfriend Jackson you saved the baby it's your problem do whatever the heck you want with it.

                 -Jia

"Is she stupid!" I yell aloud how could she leave the baby she just gave birth too a week ago. I sigh walking to the crib leaning over the boy's face was red from constanly wailing.

I gently lifted him up rocking him and just like magic the house was slient again I rocked back in forth strolling around the house after Joon-gi was asleep I rested him on my bed making a barrier so he doesn't roll over.

I then dialed Jia number repeatedly getting the same monotone voice that bitch really changed her number an angry tick msrk appeared on my forehead as I sighed.

How the hell am I going to take care of a baby by myself. I should have known that Jia intention from the start after she gave birth she didn't want to hold the baby, look at it or play with it.

I went into her room trying to lift the crib into my room it isn't really heavy and it has wheels.

After I moved all of Joon-gi's things to my room I yawned sleep still everdent on my face I looked at the alarm clock seeing three bold letters on it 3:00 am

I gently moved Joon-gi over sliding into the bed I then place him near my chest as I drifted back off to sleep. Yet still cursing Jia in my sleep.