Chapter 18~Bakery

a/n
Guys
Shit
Help
i get braces in 9 days.
i'm not ready nor prepared for the pain.
I have had them before in grade4 and from what i remember they hurt like hell when you get the bands tightened. gahhhh.

I just realized most of my a/n's start with "Guys help" 0-O

Good news: i just read chapter 402 of the manga and all i have to say is:🥺

While writing this i'm listening to the 'Hamilton' soundtrack, all the singers/actors in the musical are so talented, wth

well ok, enjoy this chapter!

————————————————

Hinatas POV

Beep beep beep

My alarm kept ringing constantly throughout my room, i roughly flipped over to turn off my alarm. I came to realization, finally! Saturday came around, it felt like forever. I boosted out of my bed, ran into my closet, snatched some clothes out. I put on my choosing, a pair of light blue jeans, with a few rips scattered across them, a loose sage tank-top, half tucked into my pants.

I paced over quietly to the washroom trying my best not to wake up davi, although it's a quarter   past nine, i hate seeing grumpy davi, in the morning he's always in a mood if he doesn't get the right amount of sleep, and i did not want to see that side of him today. I opened the squeaky wooden door painted pale white, once fully inside the washroom i hurriedly shut the door, i walked over to the shiny mirror, grabbed out my brush, and tried my best to untangle the knots, soon enough there were no knots in sight. I clipped back my hair on both sides to get my hair out of my face, it's down to right above my shoulders, i plan on keeping it this length.  (i think i wanna cut my hair that length as well tmr! hopefully it doesn't look like trash-) As for my makeup, i lightly covered any acne in sight, to be honest, my skin hasn't really had any pores nor acne so that process was pretty quick, (lol i wish) Next, i packed on some rosy blush along my cheeks and slightly on my nose. Continuing i dabbed on some highlighter, put some lip gloss amongst my soft lips. Lastly curled up my eyelashes, and stroked them with a light layer of mascara. To keep all of that in place i sprayed on 'matte spray' to keep all my makeup from smudging or messing up.

By the time i was done getting situated for the day, it was a quarter to 10, i still had time before Kenma came to pick me up, so i made a plan to go on a quick trip to the bakery, not bothering to ask davi what he's craving. I left a quick note on the marble kitchen counter saying that i'd be back soon so don't bother. I grabbed my small but suitable purse, double checking to see if i had my phone, wallet, and apartment keys. I rushed out the door, shutting and locking it before heading down the stairs.

Since it was late-december it was pretty chilly out, there were loads of advertisements and deals for clothing and more, christmas was coming up soon, so that was pretty expected. Though it was cold it wasn't un-bearable, it was actually nice considering it was december. The sun shone through the parted clouds, leaving warm sun against my shivering soft skin. i walked down a few roads to get to my destination. I arrived and the little cutesy bakery, there was a variety of items to pick from, i choose a blueberry muffin with vanilla iced coffee for my drink, (bad hinata, that'll stunt your growth!) I paid the cashier what i owed, several minutes pasted and he came back smiling handing me my drink and muffin, i thanked him, and started hastily walking back to the apartment not wanted my muffin to go cold.

I snatched my keys and put them into the keyhole, twisted, and pulled out. I opened the door to see a grumpy davi.

"You went to the bakery without me!"

"eh? sorry, you can have half of my muffin!"

"whatever. i'll just make toast."

"mhm whatever you sayy."

"fine, can i have half of your muffin!"

"what's the magic worddd"

"i'm letting you live in my apartment, i can gladly let you live on the streets."

"kwaa! okok you can have half of my muffin! geez"

2 words: Grumpy davi.

Anyways he took my whole muffin leaving me a few crumbs, so i ended up just drinking my coffee, that fuelled me up enough till late-lunch, i checked the time written on the microwave, a half hour till' kenma was picking me up! I made sure my phone had 90%+ battery left. I checked my wallet to see if i needed anymore money, and quickly fixed up my hair, making it more puffy. I sat on the couch for the remaining 15 minutes till kenma arrives.

Knock Knock Knock

I bolted up and ran towards the door, i unlocked it, and pulled it open,

"Hey guys!!"

I greeted all Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Akaashi. They all returned a quick 'hello!' and 'hey!' I embraced them all in a hug, after all i haven't seen them in such a long time. We all did a group hug, though, Bokuto and Akaashi secretly just hugging each other. The hug was nice a warm, i really needed this. I sobbed the past few nights before, this really cooled my anxiety down.

Feeling like shit has become a normal thing for me.

————————————————

a/n
I'm kinda proud of this chapter, idk tho.

well i hoped you enjoyed it!
have a good day/night!

978 words.