Cameron

"Oh hey Ma........" Jo began to say until she froze.

"Jo what's wrong?" I asked giving her a funny look.

"Nothing. Let's just go." She said walking outside to the car.

"Let's go Matt." I said walking out to Jo's mustang.

We decided to run to Taco Bell. Matt paid for everything. I wasn't really hungry but I also didn't want to go home pooping my brains out. After I was done eating I went to the bathroom.

Jo's POV.

"Matt what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I live here. I started a career here in Cali. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I am now living here with my best friend we are also trying to start our careers. And we wanted to get away from Philly for awhile." I said.

Now what Gwen doesn't know is that I personally know Matt. One night when i was out by myself becuase I couldn't sleep I ended up meeting Matt and we kinda hit it off. We hung out for about 2 months and I never told anyone. Matt and I started dating until he unexpectedly had to leave. I was kinda heartbroken but knew about it not even Gwen. Seeing him made me have so many memories that I froze in shock.

"NO one can know about what happened between us Matt. It's not fair to either of us it was a stupid little thing we had going on. It didn't even mean anything to me." I said to him.

"It meant something to me." Matt said.

"Then why the hell did you leave?!" I said getting annoyed.

"Jo I had to. " He began to say before I stormed off.

"Meet me in the car when Gwen is ready!" I said yelling and slamming the door.

Gwen's POV.

As I walked out the bathroom I didn't see Jo so I walked to the table to question Matt.

"Where the hell is Jo?"

"She ummmmmm.... She went to go wait for us in the car because she wasn't feeling to good." He sounded nervous.

"Ok then let's go then."

*THAT NIGHT*

Jo and I were setting up our new TV when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door up to see a new guy at our door. He was very handsome and caught Jo's eyes immediatly.

"Hi I'm Cameron!" He said showing his smile.

"Hey Cameron I'm Gwen and this is Jo."

"Yea I know Matt sent me. We are having a party and he told me to come over and invite you. You don't have to but the invitation is open. You don't have to dress up fancy or anything just come on over as you are now. I would really love to ahve you come over, well I mean we all would." He winked at Jo.

"We will be right over!" Jo said running towards the door.

"Glad to hear that!" Cameron said giving one final wink turning to walk away.

"GET READY GWEN WE ARE GOING TO A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!" Jo screamed running upstairs.

---------------------------------------

Next part will be posted ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!