xiv.

"I'm fine Frank please stop asking me that" She Rolled Her Eyes Getting All The Papers Sorted

It Was 8:35am, And The Kids Would Soon Be Walking In. Beyoncé Felt So Guilty About The Little Things That Occurred Last Night, It Was Totally Wrong Especially For Him To Be Michael's Best Friend.

And Since Beyoncé Was In A Relationship, She Definitely Didn't Need To Be Stepping Out On Frank Because She Wouldn't Like If The Roles Were Flipped.

Beyoncé Decided To Drive Her Own Car Going Against Frank's Wishes Of Them Riding Together. They Usually Got Breakfast Together Or When They Rode Separately They Would Get Food For The Other.

Today Was Different, Beyoncé Wasn't Feeling Food Nor Any Questions Being Asked.

Was She Feeling Shawn Just As Much As She Was Feeling Him Or Was She Just Upset About How The Situation Took Place?

She Didn't Even Know How To Answer That Question; But Why Does It Feel So Good, Only To Be Bad?

Frank Rubbed Beyoncé's Lower Back " Ima go to the field, I'll catch up with you later. Don't stress yourself out baby, just pray about it and let God handle it"

Beyoncé Nodded, Those Words Made Her Feel Better In A Way But That Feeling Would End Shortly Soon As Shawn Steps Foot Inside Of Her Classroom.

"Thank you I appreciate that" Their Lips Met For A Quick Yet Passionate Kiss Before Frank Tapped Her Butt And Left Out.

Beyoncé Took That As An Opportunity To Text Her Baby Sister To Seek Some Help.

And Of Course Solange Wouldn't Make The Situation Better. Beyoncé Was Just Going To Go With What She Knew Was Best To Do So Nobody's Feelings Would Be Hurt.