Backstory

(This is my take on the GTA6 story. Can't wait for the game to drop!)

Ellie Douglas was a popular and nice girl back in her hometown in London, she knew almost everyone there and never got in trouble with the police or her teachers. Ellie and her mom moved to Los Santos because her mom got a job at Weazle News as a Reporter and to much of Ellie's protest, they managed to buy a condo to live in close to Vespucci Beach. She tried to make more friends like back in London but try as she might everyone ignored her. The police weren't the same either, they use lethal force more than they should and tell Ellie to back off when she tries to talk to them. School was a nightmare as well, most of her peers made fun of her for being a immigrant and avoided her almost entirely, one cloudless sunny day Ellie sat on Vespucci Beach and sobbed quietly as to not disturb anyone, like they'd care anyways. She felt alone in this city. She wanted to go back to London so bad so she could see her friends once again. She looked up and wiped her tears from her eyes and stared off into the dark blue sea until a calm and caring yet rough voice spoke to her "Hey there, everything alright?"

Alan Brooks was born in Charleston,South Carolina to a patriotic family. His father had him enlist in the LightFoot Militia to "Defend the country against foreign invaders and if necessary itself." What a bunch of horseshit. Alan decided to stick to the idea for the time being, rising through the ranks and becoming part of the militias special mission squad. Taking up the nickname of "Moss Man" due to his almost expertise in camouflage and concealment. Alan had enough of the militia and his crazy father so he snuck on a flight at a airport and waited to see where it went. During the flight he fell asleep and woke up to the sound of the aircraft touching the ground. When he walked to the new airports terminal he learned he was in Los Santos. He lived a lonely and nomadic life for two weeks until he got picked up by Trevor in sandy shores. (In this story you didn't have to choose who to kill at the end so everyone is alive and well) Alan mixed in well with the crew, making friends with Franklin and Micheal. Micheal helped Alan buy some clothes since he still had on his militia fatigues and gear on, Franklin usually hangs out with Alan around his old house and Trevor teaches Alan the ins and outs of gun trafficking. Alan bounces around the members houses staying for about a week before either switching or just going nomad for a week or two. They recently hit a jewelry store and Alan got enough to buy a retired FIB Buffalo, with the searchlight and the crash guard on the front.

(Like this but it's all black with no police lights)He was walking around Vespucci Beach after one of his Nomadic adventures of Mount Chiliad when he saw a girl with blonde hair crying

He was walking around Vespucci Beach after one of his Nomadic adventures of Mount Chiliad when he saw a girl with blonde hair crying. Feeling sympathy for the girl knowing that he has been there before he decided to go and ask her what's wrong.