17 🌻

"Y/N, are you awake?" Felix whispered as he slowly opened my bedroom door. I opened one eye, blinded by the bright morning sunlight. Felix chuckled, sitting down next to me on the bed. "You forgot to close your curtains again didn't you?" I mumbled a few words, not in the mood to admit he was right. I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake up a bit more.

Felix's smile soon disappeared, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Y/N, these are tear stains aren't they?" he asked slowly. I looked away, not wanting to face him. For how long could they possibly stay on your face? Felix sighed, already knowing enough from my silence. "Y/N, please... I know it's been really long since I've last been here, but I thought we were back to what we were, so why won't you talk to me? You know you can share everything with me right?"

That was the problem. 'Back to what we were'. I was yeah, just like before, I was in love with him all over, but for him it was a different story. Although maybe for him it was somehow the same, meaning he didn't love me back like when we were younger either, which somehow made it even worse. "Y/N, look at me" he urged, gently bringing my face closer to his.

"It's just... An unrequited love, I don't want to talk about it" I finally answered under my breath, loud enough for him to hear. Felix peered up, seeming somewhat shocked, yet softened up again right after. He took me in his arms, softly stroking my hair. "It's gonna be okay. Whoever didn't like you is an idiot for not realizing how amazing you are okay?" Great way to talk about yourself.

Felix sat up straight, a bright smile on his face. He pulled the blankets off of me, much to my annoyance. "Get dressed, I'm gonna show you what a real man should treat you like, and don't you dare settle for any less." I let out a groan. "Felix, I'm not really in the mood in all honesty" I answered. I wanted to forget about him romantically, him taking me out on a 'date' or so to speak would do everything but that.

Felix however didn't take no for an answer. He pulled the blankets off me, making me whine at the sudden change of temperature. "I don't know who this dude is, gotta give him a lecture later, but for now I'm cheering you up whether you want to or not. Now get your lazy ass up, we're going to the movies and out for brunch." He pulled on my arm, literally forcing me to go out of bed.

Not too much later we were both dressed and downstairs, ready to leave. But where? "Lix, where are we going?" I asked, still somewhat in a bad mood. For a split second Felix looked sad, yet he quickly got his usual smile back. He took my arm, linking it with his as he shook his head. "Tch, how dare you forget about our place" he said, trying to sound stern yet failing miserably. I was still confused, simply following his steps. Not that I had much choice anyways.

My eyes widened once we arrived. No no no, not this place. Why did he literally have to choose the spot where I told him as a little kid I wanted to marry him? And simply because he gave me his muffin too, what on earth kind of reason is that to want to marry someone? A small blush crept on my face. Felix glanced over, now smiling genuinely. "I'm guessing you remember?" he teased, poking my cheek with his free hand. "Oh my dear beloved Felix, another muffin! Marry me!" he continued, almost falling over from laughing.

I took my arm out of his, slightly turning away. Great, now he was making fun of me too. Felix stopped laughing. "Y/N, you know I was only joking right?" he asked, growing somewhat more concerned. I let out a sigh. "I know..." I knew, but it still hurt. Felix walked in front of my, pulling me in his arms. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I was trying to make you forget about the guy, but I'm pretty sure I only made it worse just now... I'm really sorry." I finally hugged him back, for once feeling more relieved again. "It's okay, don't worry about it." It's not like he knew it was him anyways.

We stood there for what felt like ages. I knew I shouldn't be enjoying being in his arms so much, but I couldn't help it. You can't just forget about who you love in one day. Felix didn't let go either, though I had no idea what was going on in his mind. I wish I did, maybe then I'd be able to completely get over him. But for now, all I wanted was just to stay in his arms forever and forget about everything else.

"Seo-Yeon, listen, what did you want to talk about? You can just say so here" a familiar voice sounded from afar. "I told you Chan, I'll tell you inside. It's not something that should just be discussed over here" Seo-Yeon's voice rang, already closing in. Still in Felix's arms, I turned my head, seeing Chan and Seo-Yeon walking this way. Just as I was about to let go, Chan's eyes met mine, his looking just as annoyed as I was not too long ago.

Seo-Yeon peered up, tilting her head slightly upon seeing us. "Felix" she shouted out. Felix instantly peered up, only just noticing their presence. He instantly let go of me, a cold feeling washing over me. Of course... he wouldn't want her to get the wrong idea, right? She instantly ran up to him, hugging him tightly. Felix seemed rather surprised, yet hugged her back, shortly after letting go again.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, glancing over at me. Felix looked at me, asking for permission to tell her the real reason. I quickly nodded, looking away again. "Someone broke Y/N's heart, so I was just showing her how a real guy should treat her" he said sort of proudly. Chan instantly peered up, looking over at me worried, seeing me just as uncomfortable as him. While the two happily continued talking, all I wanted was to just get out of there. What was I even thinking. That I'd have even the tiniest shred of hope? That was all gone when he pulled away again as soon as she arrived.

Chan walked up to me, taking my hand, finally diverting Seo-Yeon and Felix's attention from each other to us. "I totally forgot, but I promised Y/N we'd watch movies all day, so we're just gonna go" Chan said, surprising me, yet feeling more thankful than ever. Before we could walk away, Felix called out to us. "Wait, Y/N" Felix asked confused. I put on a smile, looking back at him. "Don't worry, you should spend time with Seo-Yeon. I'm sure Chan will cheer me up" I said before turning away again, slowly disappearing from their sight.