Chapter 3: #Hate Triangle

In outer space we see two green blurs as it showed Jessica and Hal Jordan training.

Hal: This is it! I got you pinned inside the tent, staring at an all-out blitz.

He made a green bo staff and charged at her.

Jessica: Wait. What? What does that mean?

She made a green bo staff as well as she blocked hal's attack as they were face to face.

???: No, no, no.

They looked down as they see they were upside down as they see an alien in green lantern outfit as he was not happy as they floated down to an asteroid he was on.

Kilowog: Cruz, what's the plan here?Hope the pizza guy happens by and distracts him?

Hal: Eh, could be a good strategy, actually.

Kilowog: Quiet, Jordan! If you were fightin' anyone other than this poozer, you'd be in the infirmary right now.

Hal: told you, Kilowog, Jess doesn't fight.

Kilowog: In the green lantern corps everyone fights.

Kilowog made a hammer and tried to hit Jessica as she made a shield to block it.

Kilowog: Your weight is only as strong as your willpower. Fear weakens your mind.It renders you're weight useless.

Jessica continued to block with her shield only for it to break.

Kilowog: Why won't you fight back? Are you afraid?

Jessica: I'm not afraid!

She made an octopus as it clamps on Kilowog's face.

Hal: *laughs* She's beating you with sushi.

Kilowog got the octopus off of him as looked to see Jessica as she made a rug and pulled it making him fall.

Jessica:I just believe that when it comes to fighting, there's always another way.

Kilowog got up as he looked at Jessica.

Kilowog: You got lucky. Well, you won't be able to keep that up, forever. Sooner or later, you will have to learn to fight.

At earth Jessica and Hal returned as they

Hal: Yeah, Kilowog's right, you know. You're gonna have to hit someone, eventually.

Jessica: Oh, Hal, must you be so wrong about so many things?

Then two Cheerleaders and someone wearing a hamster mascot costume saw Hal.

Cheerleader: Go get him tonight, Jordan! Nibble on, Hamsters!

Trio: Whoo!

Hal: Nibble on. Whoo!

Jessica: Hey. Life isn't like a sports match, Hal.There are more ways to perform a touchdown than punching people.

Hal: Yeah, whatever. I stopped listening after "Hal." *Gasps* Oh, no!

He saw a bus with a football team as he got scared and hid behind a trashcan.

Hal: I didn't know that we were playing these guys.

Jessica: *laughs* Hang on! Is the great Hal Jordan actually afraid of the other team?

Hal: It's not the team I'm afraid of.

He looked to see who was coming out of the bus.

Hal: I finally got tracked down...By my greatest enemy.