Chapter 4: #Another Omegatrix!

We see you in the lair under sweet justice as you were cycling through the watch and found some new aliens.

(Y/N): *Sees a dragon alien* Whoa, is that a dragon? *sees a knight alien* Awesome knight alien. *sees a strong alien* Whoa he looks strong. *looks around* Ok we're going with the bruiser.

You then slammed the watch as you transformed into a frog-like alien that had a green and black suit as the badge was on your shoulder as you landed to the ground it made a loud thud sound as everyone in sweet justice heard it.

Kara: What was that?

Jessica: It came from the hideout.

The girls then went down the hideout and saw you in your alien form.

(Y/N): Who's the man? Not you cause your an alien, who's the

alien? *sees the girls* oh!

You then hid behind the couch witch was too small to hide you as you then waved at the girls.

Jessica: (Y/N) what did you do?

(Y/N): Going through some new aliens pretty cool Huh?

Jessica: You could have got caught.

(Y/N): But I didn't. Now to give this new guy a test drive I bet he's really strong like four arms or humungosaur

You then went to a crate and tried to lift but it didn't budge.

(Y/N): Maybe stronger than... Diamondhead... maybe I'll call him... big boy or brawno or...

You then picked the crate up but stumbled back a bit heading to the girls.

Diana: He is coming our way sisters!

Babs then tried to stop you as she hit your back you then glowed green and split into two smaller versions of yourself.

(Y/N): *original* Woah what happened am I broken?

Jessica: Babs you split (Y/N) into two

Babs: Woah.

Then your double came to the crate and lifted it up with ease as they saw it.

Babs: (Y/N) your halves are like twice as strong now.

Then the other you then jumped and then smashed the couch.

(Y/N): *double* Oh and double heavy by the looks of it.

(Y/N): *original* There's one thing I don't get, are you me or am I me?

(Y/N): *double* I think we're both us or you.

Jessica: Well I say you're pretty interesting as Slapback.

(Y/N): *double* Slapback?

Jessica: Yeah you know, you duplicate every time you get slapped on the back.