Chapter 8: EIGHT

Author's Note:

Where do you get inspiration from? (That was a non-rhetorical question for the other authors out there to answer!)...

bobbiejelly

Ten Times That Addison and Meredith Got Groceries Together

(And the one time where they actually didn't...)

Chapter 8: EIGHT

What do you call it when your readers are all caught up in your writing?

EIGHT

The next time that Meredith gets groceries with Addison is without her ex-boyfriend and Addison's ex-husband. The divorce came through exactly two days after Derek caught her three-fingers-deep in his now-ex-wife's sex. To be fair, at least he had (upon Mark's suggestion, apparently), opted for the tinted windows so it's not like anyone else saw the wife and the mistress screwing around in the supermarket parking lot. (Which they did, again, without him).

This time they're holding hands happily as they pick out some mangoes and peaches as well as some strawberries. "They're in season!" Meredith insists on also getting blueberries. "Alright, but you're going to have to eat them all if it's too much!" Says Addison back with a smile. "We could always try the muffin recipe," says Meredith. "Not letting you by the oven!" Says Addison next.

This time they were finally happy. Just two women falling deeper and deeper in love over produce.

*

*

*

*

*

***** END OF CHAPTER 8

Author's Note:

Okay, so this is finally the domestic bliss fic I promised seven chapters ago lol.