Chapter 3

We finally reached the arcade room. The room was filled with Arcade machines a wide variety. I sat down on the sofa watching everyone play.
"Emily? You gonna play?" Sam said.
"Maybe..I'll think about it. Sorta distracted at the minute."
"Really? Just relax. Not like any of us are gonna turn on each-other.." Sam said.
"Mhm.." I replied. I stood up and walked over to the claw machine. I was completely distracted and didn't realise it had been hours.
Suddenly, something popped up on the tv.
"Ahem..It is now 10pm can everyone please go to their dorms for the night." It was a pre recorded video of Monokuma.
"I guess we should head back then. I'll be on my way.." I said, I rubbed my arm and started walking away.
"What's up with her?" Sam said.
"Probably just nervousness." Chloe replied.
I arrived at my dorm locking the door behind me. I jumped onto the bed and laid down looking at the roof.
"Why do things have to be this way..i should just sleep. It'll take my mind of everything." I laid on my side and closed my eyes eventually falling asleep..
———————————————————————————
It was morning. Though it only felt lonely and miserable. The Monokuma announcement woke me up and I suddenly heard a knock at the door. I stood up rubbing my eyes and opened the door.
"Yeah?.." I noticed it was Clementine she looked terrified.
"E-Emily! Something happened!!" Clementine shouted and she ran of to the dining hall.
"Wait! W-What happened?!" I quickly chased after Clementine. She lead me to the kitchen and there I saw everyone else crowding the pantry door.
"L-Look.." Nastya said. I opened the pantry door slowly unaware of what I was going to see..there it was. It finally happened.
Kriso was leaned up against the wall a knife shoved into her chest and a bleeding wound on her forehead.
I didn't know what to say. I slowly backed away keeping my eyes on her corpse.
"No! What?! Who did this?!" I said. Suddenly, Monokuma appeared.
"Ooh! Someone actually followed the rules, well done! But it's a shame she had to go so quickly..ain't it?" We all stayed silent.
"You're all so boring! Your supposed to be shouting and freaking out! Ugh..anyways..your investigation time starts now!" Monokuma said.
"I-Investigation?! What!!" Naty replied she was obviously confused.
"You know..investigation's in those crime movies. You have to find clues to who the murderer may be! It isn't going to be easy in the class trial if you have nothing to put forward." Monokuma said.
"Class trial?! Clues, investigations? YOU'RE A COMPLETE ASS! NO ONE WOULD'VE KILLED SOMEONE IF YOU TOLD US ABOUT THIS!" Nastya shouted, she was angry I saw the frustration build up in her eyes.
"pupupupu..anyways, investigation starts now. Good luck everyone!" Monokuma disappeared. I nodded and sighed then looked back at everyone.
"I guess we just have to do what he says.." I said. I approached Kriso's corpse and I examined her wounds. I noticed a frying pan next to her body and I grabbed ahold of it.
"It has dried splattered blood all over it..the attack with the Pan obviously was first..the wound also looks dry, along with the blood. The knife attack must've been after the attack with the frying pan. The stab wound looks fresh.." I said. I had a good look at the knife and I tilt my head, I wondered if this was a knife from the kitchen. I stood up and walked over to the selection of knifes.
"Ones missing..it must've been that then." As I was walking back to the corpse I stood on something. I picked it up, it was a syringe.
"This has to be linked to something..I'll keep it Incase."
"Hey! Emily. Do you think Kriso must've had a rivalry with someone here. I don't think someone would do it out of the blue?" Squid said.
"I'm not sure..we can't just jump to conclusions. But I think I know where you are coming from." I replied. I couldn't look at the corpse any longer as it only filled me with despair. I walked to mason and tapped him on the shoulder,
"You were here right? Weren't you in the group of people that were cooking?" I said.
"Uh..yeah I was, so?" He said.
"Well you don't have an alibi for this murder..but that's not the reason I'm here to talk. What even happened?" I tilt my head and looked up at him confused.
"Oh well..you see. I don't exactly remember. I think I went to sleep or something. All I remember was waking up in my bed in the morning and finding Kriso's body. I was coming to get my cheesy nacho's I'd left here. I was going to warm them up for a morning snack."
"Right..well..thank you." I nodded and walked out the room. Everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. There was one place I wanted to go though. I walked to the nurses office and saw chloe outside. I knew she had the key to the nurses office which I needed to get to go in, once I had gotten the key I unlocked the door and walked over to where the syringes were kept.
"Yep..ones missing. Just as I thought.." I grabbed a bottle of a liquid I assumed was meant to go in the syringes. I looked at the back.
"Affects include..dizziness, nausea." I placed the bottle back where it came from and tilt my head.
"There seems to be a bottle missing..this was obviously used since there was a empty syringe back at the scene." I nodded and stood up..
"All of us have an alibi except the people who were cooking, that consist of Mason, Naty, and Nastya no, none of them would've done something like that..u-unless?" Suddenly,
"pupupupu..I'm bored of waiting. Let the class trial commence. Everyone please make your way to the big red doors outside the dormitory's and make your way into the elevator." Monokuma said on the speakers. I walked out of the nurses office and headed to the room he mentioned. I walked in to see everyone there except Kriso..everyone seemed nervous..could a killer Possibly be among us..?