/Chapter 31/

Chapter Thirty-One

Chaeyoung PoV

It was already 6:30 pm when I got home and surprise my mom and dad are not there.

Maybe they had an urgent meeting.

I went to my room since I'm not hungry.

As I got in my room, I slammed myself on the bed.

"Should I look for that girl?" I said to myself as I sighed.

I stood up and get my diary to jot down some important notes.

There's no way for me to find that girl unless I'll make my moves.

According to Tzuyu's mom, she can remember what happened in her dream but not the face of the person she's with.

But how can I assure that that person is the one for me if I can't see the strings?

"Aishh!"

Ok, let me just write what I remember then I'll just ask it again at another time.

In my dream, I saw a girl in the forest. And in her situation, I can say that she's scared.

What If it's Rosé. The girl in my dream.

Rosé is the only person I know who has a phobia in the forest.

No, wait-

But Mina is

"Aish of course she's not that girl."

I just shook my head.

"This is not going to work," I mumbled and sighed.

I stood up and get my jacket.

I'll just stay at the treehouse for a while.

I left the house and get my bike to go to the treehouse.

As I arrived at the treehouse and climbed up, I get my sketchbook and went to my table to draw.

I sketch the place where I saw the girl tho it does not look the same as what I saw.

Then I remember the strings I saw that time. There are many strings like really. The strings scattered everywhere.

What does that mean?

"This is sick," I said and went off of my table.

I went to the balcony of the treehouse and stare at the sky.

"Who are you?"

I just stayed on the balcony until I felt the tiredness. I went inside and slammed myself on the mattress.

"I hope I can see you."

I close my eyes and started to drift into my dreamland.

"You finally found me. Thanks for looking for me." She said and smile.

"B-but how?"

"Let's just trust the strings." She said and started to walk while holding my hand.

I stopped as I realize that I'm dreaming again causing her to stop also.

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

I just shook my head and we continue to walk.

"Let's go out in this place, I'm not comfortable here." She said and we find the way out.