Prologue

"Oh My God..." I say rubbing my eyes's not believing what i was seeing.

"Oh come on Shiro! It's not the weirdest thing we've brought home!?" Lance shrugged pointing that out doesn't make the situation any better...

"So Where did you find....Him?"Shiro asks gesturing to the unconscious merman currently residing in our hot tub, He took up the Entire Tub! His tail was Very Large!

"Along the beach, He was wrapped in a net and lots of garbage! He was also bleeding!!! So me and Keith hauled him into the car wrapped him in a tarp and carried him in!" Lance stated proudly showing off his non existent biceps.

"When he says We he really means me... All Lance did was complain about how heavy he was and had me shoulder most of it" Keith said ignoring the protesting of his boyfriend.

Shiro sigh's looking back at the.... Merman, Dark brown hair strayed down his face, but not over his eye's he had a yellow bandanna that kept it at bay. His dark skin collided with his yellow-orange tail beautifully, He had webbed ears along with his fingers and had webbing on the sides of his gorgeous tail all the way to his fins,His tail was a Bright neon that seemed to glow in the darker parts of the hot tub, He was slightly chubby but he made up with his sun kissed darker skin and strong muscular body.

He had a large hole that pierced all the way through to his other side, His wounds along his sides and face were closed, But they still did't look all to well. Not to mention he was sickly pale and breathing shallowly.

"So....Can we keep him??" Pidge asked hopefully glancing to the merman and me silently pleading.

Looking over to Allura and Coren it seems they already decided. Shiro sighs again rubbing the bridge of his nose with his prophetic hand he slowly nods. Lance fist pumps the air doing a little happy dance with Pidge.

"Alright now go to bed it's late enough as it is." I say glancing up at the clock on the living room table ( Lance and Pidge wanted a hot tub in the living room so they could play games and watch TV in there)

It read 9:01 when they all left i slowly approached the merman, I slowly reach my hand out to check his pulse as soon i touched him he jerked spontaneously his eyes popped open and suddenly he had pinned me onto the ground.

Blinking I open my mouth and look up at the Merman's Chocolate Brown eyes and swallowed "Why hello"

Hunk blinks at the human he was sprawled on top of, soaking the large patches of Cloth that were around the Human. HE looked powerful very strong as well, He had the scar to prove it, His hair was entirely white but not from age, No from worry and Strain. He looked quiet young, But he was definitely older than me... Maybe around 20 winters. This human was Intelligent, Smart cunning and could lift about two great whites at ease. Tensing up under his gaze wondering what threat would come from his mouth..... What weapon does he secretly have hidden on his self??\

"Well Hello" The human speaks, I blink at him.

Wha....well. That wasn't expected

"what...." I ask stunned at how friendly and open he had sounded, The human looked slightly shocked as with my response. He sigh's in what seems to be relief.

"Oh well phew, I was wondering what would happen if you did'int understand me...Well if you could get off of me i'll introduce myself and tend to your wounds"

"How do i know you wont try and kill me..." Hunk asks hesitantly cautiously looking around the room full of...odd objects.

The Man frowned, I look back at him and he looks sad for some reason.